Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

We processed all pending payments en Wednesday, and will process all again today. We were out of office, this is why we had a slight delay on last week.

EMAILS : NO REPLY
THREAD : NO REPLY
FORUM : OFFLINE

whats happening? payment pending from last week

They banned my account without a reason, so i lost my pending payment
May be its time to say good bye !

What is your username? Contact us through email. If we terminated your account, you sent us Fake Bot Traffic or uploaded something against our TOS.

<3 U people make me keep coming back to ur sweet zap :D !!

got 2 payments :D

Highly recommended as usual !! but yeah fear came in mind when site goes offline suddenly :D

Hello I requested on Sunday to be able to get payments on Thursday but the pending was reverted back to the Balance and I didn't get it to my PayPal account. So I requested again, I made the requested before even Wednesday. I decided not to use the use for now until this is solved. Could you please check my mine admin. username:
JasonACorcoran

Hello I requested on Sunday to be able to get payments on Thursday but the pending was reverted back to the Balance and I didn't get it to my PayPal account. So I requested again, I made the requested before even Wednesday. I decided not to use the use for now until this is solved. Could you please check my mine admin. username:
JasonACorcoran
I had the same experience too. I hope they still pay.

my status is till pending

AN5ipXa.png

IDK why its taking so long every weak for payment.. getting pissed off now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back