Status
Not open for further replies.

ImgZap

Hello,

My name is Nelson, I am here to present our imagehost: ImgZap | Upload and Earn Money.

Rates:

eDLO26V.png

Rules:

1: No limits! Upload any amount of images.
2: Earn up to 3.50 USD per 1000 views of your images.
3: Unique IP is counted once per 24 hours.
4: Referral Program: earning 10%.
5: Payouts are made every Thursday to Monday, prior request on Wednesday.
6: Minimum Payout is 5 USD.
7: No traffic exchange, bots, fake traffic of any kind is allowed.
8: If any user is found with more than one account, they will both be terminated.
9: We allow adult content, as long as it does not infringe our TOS.

Links:

Register:

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Important: To any user potentially looking to harm our host in any way, or earn money by sending any kind of Fake traffic such as autosurf, Hitleap, iframe, exchange, etc: You will be banned and earnings will be removed.

Greetings,
ImgZap

Last edited:
115 comments
Welcome to WJ This Host is trust able paid me two times and was the first user to check them out and receive payments. :)

Welcome to WJ This Host is trust able paid me two times and was the first user to check them out and receive payments. :)

Thank you for leaving feedback.Glad to be working with you.

welcome to WJunction :)

Great image host it is allowed on my adult forum

Thank you for leaving feedback.

what script are u using? your scripts is same to same like ImgTiger and ImgDino. are u one of them?

Hello,

We are not affiliated with those imagehosts.

please put turkey to greece group

Hello,

Unfortunately we won't be able to change Tiers soon, but thank you for your suggestion.

We have already received a few users trying to send us Fake Bot Traffic, to those users: please don't attempt this practice, we have sophisticated security systems and you won't be paid. Don't waste your time.

If anyone has any questions please contact us: ImgZap | Contact Us

Thanks,
ImgZap

Thank you for leaving feedback.Glad to be working with you.

welcome to WJunction :)

Great image host it is allowed on my adult forum

Thank you for leaving feedback.

what script are u using? your scripts is same to same like ImgTiger and ImgDino. are u one of them?

Hello,

We are not affiliated with those imagehosts.

please put turkey to greece group

Hello,

Unfortunately we won't be able to change Tiers soon, but thank you for your suggestion.

We have already received a few users trying to send us Fake Bot Traffic, to those users: please don't attempt this practice, we have sophisticated security systems and you won't be paid. Don't waste your time.

If anyone has any questions please contact us: ImgZap | Contact Us

Thanks,
ImgZap

there must be many users who try to send fake traffic to you,dont care them and ban
by the way if you move turkey to better tier ,i am happy
thanks

Please Add any of these Perfect Money, Bitcoin and Webmoney as Payment methods.

Hello,

Thank you, for now it's not on our plans to add any new payment method, but if we consider something we will contact you.

All payments were processed yesterday.

Greetings,
ImgZap

first payment received!! :good:

ppzp.jpg

Thank You

Hi Leneeth,

Thanks for leaving feedback.

May I remind everyone that all our payments are processed without any any fees to our members.

All payments were processed last week, we are happy to see the good reception our company had on our customers. Please remember that to receive payments in Thursday, it must be requested on Wednesday.

Don't hesitate to contact us if we can help you with anything: ImgZap | Contact Us

Sign up and try ImgZap now! Honest company means better earnings to its members. We don't offer impossible rates, we pay exactly what you earned with all of your image views. Give it a try and see for youself: http://imgzap.com/signup

Greetings,
ImgZap

Last edited:
If possible polease put india to italy group

If possible polease put india to italy group :heiligenschein:

i have received two payments from imzap, and they are awesome

gAWO7fp.jpg

i have also checked some other image hosting sites too but this one is best. you will earn more from imgzap as compared to those who are offering upto $6 to $7 per 1000 views (i will not nominate them). no shaving and good rates. i will continue working with you, thanks :dj:

[h=1]502 Bad Gateway - Please Fix and Add Bonus if possible :)[/h]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back