ImgTiger.com - 5.00 USD / 1000 views - 10% referrals - Earn $ Sharing Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i just post the images and it's amateur content. And many images are deleted in next few minutes! What is going on?? And you have to much ads...

I post my links in places were there is no competition from other affiliate posters, yet page views are 20 times that of what I am showing for image views.. I have posted zero links on forums that have competitors, and my page says 20 views, yet my image shows 1 view.. If I am posting where there is zero competition from affiliate posters, what are the odds that users who click my links have viewed an Imgtiger link in the last 24 hours?? Especially if it is a new affiliate? Start counting hits!!!!!!!

referral system not working for me....
though my friends register with my referral link i can't se them as my referral ?

Hello,

Referral system is working fine, we have received positive feedback.

I didn't get my payment.

We have sent all payments, are you sure you did not received it?. Please send us your username

hey i just post the images and it's amateur content. And many images are deleted in next few minutes! What is going on?? And you have to much ads...

Amateur contents is generally not deleted unless we receive dmca requests. We need to have a lot of ads in order to offer very high rates.

I post my links in places were there is no competition from other affiliate posters, yet page views are 20 times that of what I am showing for image views.. I have posted zero links on forums that have competitors, and my page says 20 views, yet my image shows 1 view.. If I am posting where there is zero competition from affiliate posters, what are the odds that users who click my links have viewed an Imgtiger link in the last 24 hours?? Especially if it is a new affiliate? Start counting hits!!!!!!!

Remember we do not count hits, we only count one unique visitor for a period of 24 hours.

I choose family friendly pictures and here you are showing 100% adult.. for shame.

Unfortunately we do not have familysafe ads in the meantime.

I was wondering is the count works correctly, for my side it seems not.
Hmm....

Yes, the count works fine since we have not changed the algorythm since we started this website.

Thank you for all your feedback,
Remember we are here to help and remove doubts,

Feel free to ask us any question

Kind Regards,
ImgTiger.com Support

Compare with ImgDino, ImgTiger count are much low i feel like some click didn't count and i'm the only one use ImgTiger, weird. Please check is there something goes wrong, thanks.

Oh gosh, thumbnails server are so slow, sometimes not even show up, please do something.

Last edited:
Yea, no thumbs, no image and site extremely slow.
Support disappear.

Count seems didn't works well too.

Last edited:
Warning!

The following error occurred during uploading:

• T
  • T
Unable to upload, even file size below 1MB.
Please check.

both imgserve and imgtiger down...

Dino Down

We're now facing technical problems. As a result, the site is currently unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.

Anyone having problem with upload, or just me? I just can't upload anything even file size just few hundred kb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back