ImgTiger.com - 5.00 USD / 1000 views - 10% referrals - Earn $ Sharing Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see,requested first payment,if this works,going to full on use you :D

Hello,

Payments will be processed tomorrow, please request them today.

We are glad to work with you.

I just tried, it works on IE but not FireFox. Anyway i'm using FireFox 21.
Thanks.

Hello,

On chrome and safari works as well. Will check about FF.

Edit: it works for me on Firefox. 21.0. Try cleaning cache / cookies, or private browsing.

Remember everyone that we process payments on Thursdays, prior request on Wednesday. This means, request them until today to receive it tomorrow. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
ImgTiger.com Support

Last edited:
Hello,

On chrome and safari works as well. Will check about FF.

Edit: it works for me on Firefox. 21.0. Try cleaning cache / cookies, or private browsing.

Remember everyone that we process payments on Thursdays, prior request on Wednesday. This means, request them until today to receive it tomorrow. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
ImgTiger.com Support

Lol, interesting, using FF normal browse unable to zoom BUT private browse works fine and it was freshly upload image.

Lol, interesting, using FF normal browse unable to zoom BUT private browse works fine and it was freshly upload image.

This is because you have cached the JS and the CSS files. Refresh them or clear cache and it will work fine, that's why it worked on Private browsing.

+1 or moneybooker will be really appreciated.

Hello,

We will analyze this options, but for now we can only work with Paypal and Payza.

Kind Regards,
ImgTiger.com Support

when u try to make image thumbs bigger to 300x300 it doesnt work. can u fix?

Hello,

It works fine for me, just tested the 3 types of upload. What image are you uploading? Browser? Thank you.

All payments were processed today, we are very happy to see how ImgTiger is growing so fast. Feel free to contact us with any questions: support@imgtiger.com

Kind Regards,
ImgTiger.com Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back