ImgTiger.com - 5.00 USD / 1000 views - 10% referrals - Earn $ Sharing Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

We are going to upgrade and add servers this week. You may experience issues, this means we are working on it. We will try to be done within one week.

We will upgrade the size limit once this is resolved. Please stay tuned.

Thanks everyone for support and patience.

Kind Regards,
ImgTiger.com Support

Hello,

Just thought I'd let you know now new images are uploaded to new servers so there will be no more upload problems. We will move old images to new servers this week to enhance speed. Please remember we are working on this so it may be issues at times this week.

We have increased upload filesize limit for remote and normal upload, give it a try and let us know if it is working well for you.

All payments were processed for this week. Congratulations all high earners.

Do not hesitate to contact us with any problems or questions.

Kind Regards,
ImgTiger.com Support

Last edited:
only one question why Ajax uploads size was works only as default no mater what ever size you choose.

PS : got paid as always on time. new images loads faster and small thumbnail 180x180 also fast keep it up the good work i think when my old images moved to this new server things will be much better :)

Still an error when upload large file, tried with file size 3.5MB.

Hello,

I tried a 4.9 MB image and there was no problem. Could you please send the exact image that was giving you the error? Send via mail or PM. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
ImgTiger.com Support

Hello,

I tried a 4.9 MB image and there was no problem. Could you please send the exact image that was giving you the error? Send via mail or PM. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
ImgTiger.com Support

Just retried it seems fine, maybe just now i merged the pics so the res are large and causing error. Anyway what the maximum res it support?
Thanks.

Just retried it seems fine, maybe just now i merged the pics so the res are large and causing error. Anyway what the maximum res it support?
Thanks.

Hello,

Apparently there is no limit, but if you want we can look into the issue to see if there is anything we can do. Please send us the exact image file you want to upload to support@imgtiger.com, method used in uploading error, and upload error details. (For example, if it is that "T" error).

wtf is this?
strange......

all images are gone?
why i uploaded them just 2 weeks ago... funny

Hello,

As said previously we are working to upgrade servers and move current images to better fasters one. We have fixed the issue, no images are lost. When images are deleted they disappear from the "My Images" section. Don't panic, we are working on this.

Kind Regards,
ImgTiger.com Support

Hello,

Apparently there is no limit, but if you want we can look into the issue to see if there is anything we can do. Please send us the exact image file you want to upload to support@imgtiger.com, method used in uploading error, and upload error details. (For example, if it is that "T" error).

Kind Regards,
ImgTiger.com Support

Nevermind, it just a test. I simply merge few image together just to try if i can upload a size more than 2MB, for the res i forgot the size, anyway it doesn't matter since i merged the pics. And yea, i still remember it is "T" error.

Thanks.

Thnx for the payment it is my first hopefully many to come. cheers

Hello,

We are glad to have you as an affiliate.

Nevermind, it just a test. I simply merge few image together just to try if i can upload a size more than 2MB, for the res i forgot the size, anyway it doesn't matter since i merged the pics. And yea, i still remember it is "T" error.

Thanks.

No problem. Email us with image file if you encounter any problem in the future.

Kind Regards,
ImgTiger.com Support

Any chance to increase Group C to 0.25? Since some host already increase it to 0.25.
Thanks.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Suggestion, can you bring Top 40 to ImgTiger? Would be usefull if we can get it.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back