ImgLocker.com - Adult Image Sharing - Up to $8.00/1000 Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the migration did not come without a cost, some users will see their earnings have reduced unexpectedly.
If you have found that to be the case, fear not, you will be receiving a 30% payout bonus as an apology when you receive your next payment.
where is my earning today? So I will receive 30 %?

Unfortunately the migration did not come without a cost, some users will see their earnings have reduced unexpectedly.
If you have found that to be the case, fear not, you will be receiving a 30% payout bonus as an apology when you receive your next payment.
where is my earning today? So I will receive 30 %?

If your earnings where affected by this migration, then yes you will be compensated duly, please PM me the full details so I can confirm if you were in fact affected by this and not some other more pertinent issue.

FROZEN STATISTICS ISSUE

We are working to resolve an issue on our Google SQL server, please do bear with us as we sort this out.
Don't worry you will not lose any of your earnings today as none of today's data has been lost, however you may have experienced lost earnings yesterday, in which case we will be happy to pay out any lost earnings in bonus payments.

FROZEN STATISTICS ISSUE

We are working to resolve an issue on our Google SQL server, please do bear with us as we sort this out.
Don't worry you will not lose any of your earnings today as none of today's data has been lost, however you may have experienced lost earnings yesterday, in which case we will be happy to pay out any lost earnings in bonus payments.

Any time estimate for this ? I mean how long will it take ?

Any time estimate for this ? I mean how long will it take ?

I would estimate anywhere from an hour to 2 hours to fix the issue. Again I apologize for the inconvenience but would like to reassure that all the views you are currently receiving are in fact being recorded, just not being shown. As for yesterdays views and earnings I also assure you that you will be fully compensated. :)

Seems like now views are getting counted and all counts restored for today ... When you will be making payout ?

Will make payments today and then daily going forward so as to ensure users get their funds without fail and do not ever have to worry about losing the previous days earnings due to a server problem ;)

i joined y'day... i am not sure if i had shared any images. my balance shows $1.1538??
bonus for me?? :P

Last edited:
i joined y'day... i am not sure if i had shared any images. my balance shows $1.1538??
bonus for me?? :P

Well I guess it's your lucky day, it is actually not a bonus, seems to be some sort of accident that was part of the fallout from a very tough day we had dealing with our server migration. Now because I'd rather not re-appropriate the views at risk of damaging a currently working setup, you can have it :)

PAYMENTS NOTIFICATION (00:15 GMT)
All PayPal and Payza payments have been sent. :)

Last edited:
same accidents to me
its fixed now
i wish this host works good
because rates rocks
but tier 3 could be 1 dolar
and so you can decrease tier 1
there are lots of people here who lives in tier3 ;)

same accidents to me
its fixed now
because rates rocks

I completely understand, in fact I actually agree that tier 3 needs to be bumped up. As I have previously stated we are completely dedicated to turning this into what is, if not the best image host but certainly the highest paying one around.
So stay tuned because we intend to raise the rates in the coming days and weeks, we're just working on a few new things before we roll out new and improved rates. ;)

same accidents to me
its fixed now
because rates rocks

I completely understand, in fact I actually agree that tier 3 needs to be bumped up. As I have previously stated we are completely dedicated to turning this into what is, if not the best image host but certainly the highest paying one around.
So stay tuned because we intend to raise the rates in the coming days and weeks, we're just working on a few new things before we roll out new and improved rates. ;)

2hoiq8o.jpg
[/IMG]

i am really fed up with this bug
always at the middle of the upload
its frozen
i am really angry
:cursing:

Last edited:
2hoiq8o.jpg
[/IMG]

i am really fed up with this bug
always at the middle of the upload
its frozen
i am really angry
:cursing:

Just sent you a PM, it would really help me if you would send me the files you were trying to upload so we can debug the issue.
Unfortunately I have too little information from that screenshot to find out what could be causing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back