ImgLocker.com - Adult Image Sharing - Up to $8.00/1000 Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my First Payment, its Tiny ;) Buy got it on Time!

7765290698.png

Server Down ?

Yes, unfortunately so, we are trying to get it sorted as soon as possible.

EDIT: Sorry about that, hopefully it's back up on your end. Bear with us, we will be moving our website into to the cloud in the coming days, that should mitigate a lot of these unacceptable downtimes.

we apologize for any downtime you may be experiencing, we are currently changing our website host.

Last edited:
You can afford high rate because u require user to download something to view image. MOST or maybe half of the user won't download it so you dont need to pay uploaders that much. But u will still earn from visitor who don't download the extension, this will result in SLOW and LOW view count for uploaders. Sorry but thats the fact. I suggest uploaders to look elsewhere to upload, plenty of decent imghost out there to maximize your view count. REMEMBER, HIGH RATE DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING IF U HAVE LOW VIEW COUNTS. SMART UPLOADERS WILL UNDERSTAND THIS. Most of the active website will ban this host soon when they notice it, have to download something to view image is just silly, its dangerous although the extension is clean right now, who know about future ? =)

You can afford high rate because u require user to download something to view image. MOST or maybe half of the user won't download it so you dont need to pay uploaders that much. But u will still earn from visitor who don't download the extension, this will result in SLOW and LOW view count for uploaders. Sorry but thats the fact. I suggest uploaders to look elsewhere to upload, plenty of decent imghost out there to maximize your view count. REMEMBER, HIGH RATE DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING IF U HAVE LOW VIEW COUNTS. SMART UPLOADERS WILL UNDERSTAND THIS. Most of the active website will ban this host soon when they notice it, have to download something to view image is just silly, its dangerous although the extension is clean right now, who know about future ? =)

Hi, you do seem to have it out for me and this service, I do wonder why? :))

But like anyone you deserve to corrected when you get it so wrong. You claim we only pay when users install the extension, but that is in fact not true. If you had signed up and used the service you would know that is not the case.
Secondly we count all views that are unique and only flag accounts that send views which our system identifies as false. Now you wont know how we do this, and you are not supposed to for obvious reasons.

Lastly, you are not being forced to use our service, we recently paid out a large bonus to some of our affiliates, and from what I am seeing on this thread, besides our downtime issue, you seem to be the only one who has a grievance with us. Again, I do wonder why.

So let me reiterate, we pay regardless of installation and we offer the highest payout. We don't care if one forum decides to ban us, many of our affiliates are using their personal blogs and would simply be happy with the amount of money they are earning with us.

And as for the future, to put it as nicely as possible, you know as little about that as I do ;)

I tried many time and u do not count user who don't install extension. Please do not tell me your system can flag and detect user who "try" your view count, you can't unless the fraudster is a newbie =p. Maybe you only allow certain % to be counted, thats called as "SCRUBBING VIEWS". Don't cheat user that u count ALL views even for user who don't install extension. One of your previous post to consider user's suggestion to remove the installation but settle by half of the earnings, you want to explain that? Well let user think about it, dont need to explain here =D. Your protection?? ahaha i tried proxy and it worked for me. The only thing u protected is against bot because of the extension which bot won't install but still, server side protection is always easy to bypass if one wish to do it.

You know why i am here against u? I hate owner who puts 999$/1000 views trying to brainwash people to get cheat by their "dirty" system.

Regrets.

I tried many time and u do not count user who don't install extension. Please do not tell me your system can flag and detect user who "try" your view count, you can't unless the fraudster is a newbie =p. Maybe you only allow certain % to be counted, thats called as "SCRUBBING VIEWS". Don't cheat user that u count ALL views even for user who don't install extension. One of your previous post to consider user's suggestion to remove the installation but settle by half of the earnings, you want to explain that? Well let user think about it, dont need to explain here =D. Your protection?? ahaha i tried proxy and it worked for me. The only thing u protected is against bot because of the extension which bot won't install but still, server side protection is always easy to bypass if one wish to do it.

You know why i am here against u? I hate owner who puts 999$/1000 views trying to brainwash people to get cheat by their "dirty" system.

Regrets.

I'm glad you've had your say. So what you are telling me is that you sent fake/highly questionable views (admitted to using a proxy) and because they didn't count you decided the service must be a fraud. If we are a fraud explain why many of our users have been paid for every view they have sent. Explain that to me, because that sure is a conundrum that needs solving, is it not?

It may be that our system has wrongly flagged you, in which case I expect that anyone with a clear conscience would simply get in touch and see what can be done, but you haven't done that. Which psychologically says a lot about your intentions. I think even you would agree.

If you have nothing to contribute please do feel free to leave, otherwise I might have to report your behaviour to the mods as it is nothing short of libel to be honest. It must say something when you are the only one complaining.

In fact don't explain because I can tell you are looking for an argument, unfortunately for you I don't think I am in any position to provide you with one. Our service has nothing to hide, we are in fact operating at a loss and will continue to for the foreseeable future and yet you find the room to think something is up.

All I can say is wow, you do have a strange post history here:
http://www.wjunction.com/members/9578-skzisghost.html

I think any self respecting member can see what is happening here, don't expect to pull the wool over our eyes.
You have a hilariously negative approach to just about every image host that starts up, again I wonder why. :))

Regardless of your vitriolic harassment I will still be making daily payments to our many happy members, have a nice day mate.

Last edited:
1. Seems very difficult for u to understand the word "try", how can u imagine someone will truly "test" your system with proxy?? Even a 3 years old kid know it will not be accurate, of course we do it the legal way, home isp from different country.

2. No, and no. We use intensive test method to test every image host that we are using. No system in all current image host can detect we are actually "testing" the view count. And, it is impossible to detect. Pure human nature view testing, you know what i mean? Unless, you scrub views.

3. Your user get paid for every view they sent? Only u will know how much u decide to pay user/scrub user's view count, no one else. You get me? So why are u asking me to explain =P

4. Yes, you might operating in a loss. However, not for long if user continue to stay in confusion status. You will start to earn.

5. We seek for best image host, we want all user to use the best and stable host. We've been victim in the past too, when you can help, you help.

6. We are saying facts, suck it up if you can't accept them.

#1 Your Highness, I am sorry we are not good enough for you.

#2 Good for you.

#3 So what is your point?

#4 I'm glad you know more about our finances than we do, Nostradamus

#5 We'd love it if you want to use us, if not, we're sorry we are not good enough for you.

#6 Again, I'm sure you know all the facts about a system you had no stake in developing, investing in, or managing.

But thanks for your criticism anyway, I guess you are good for something, you bump the thread so more users see us and sign up.
Funny that, we just had a signup in the last few minutes. So for that I sincerely thank you.

Last edited:
You claim we only pay when users install the extension, but that is in fact not true.

i agree they count everything

Thanks for the validation ;)

The only time we don't count views is when the system flags an account as sending fake traffic, even then we always make every attempt to manually access the traffic they are sending and try to work out a solution that allows them to continue earning with us.

where is the request button ? :) username: naughtyman

We don't operate a request system, instead we make payments on a weekly basis (we intend to make more frequent payments at the start) provided you have added a payment option to your account.

To add a payment option, simply click the settings link (top right of page) when logged in and complete the form below.

i already added payout option and already meet the minimum payout :)
Lol is there a bug ? its 4.30$ before and now its
xgMI00M.png

Last edited:
xgMI00M.png

btw what if a user install the extension do i earn more ?

Last edited:
xgMI00M.png

btw what if a user install the extension do i earn more ?

Please do check again and let me know if it is still acting up.

As for the extension, users installing the extension only adds an extra layer to help us prevent certain fraudulent attacks and behaviour so we will of course encourage it, but we count all views regardless and pay the same amount.

SERVER MIGRATION COMPLETE

Unfortunately the migration did not come without a cost, some users will see their earnings have reduced unexpectedly.
If you have found that to be the case, fear not, you will be receiving a 30% payout bonus as an apology when you receive your next payment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back