ImgLocker.com - Adult Image Sharing - Up to $8.00/1000 Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our sincere apologies for not honouring our payment schedule this past week. We will aim to rectify that but rather than changing our schedule to Wednesday payouts we will instead return to our normal schedule and continue to make payments every Friday/Saturday depending on your timezone. As for certain users who we have found to be sending lower than acceptable quality traffic we will no longer be making any payments to those users so we can devote more of our funds and attention to our higher quality users. The users in question are well aware of who they are and we will no longer accommodate them.

We are not a scam site, and will continue to make payments however we will no longer support users sending traffic from questionable sources as it is does not make financial or common sense. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Last edited:
3Qa0AFl.png

I didn't recieve payment. Plz chek 2week do not send my payment. My I.D ''afzaalqureshi''

PAYMENTS NOTIFICATION (07:33 GMT)
All Eligible PayPal and Payza payments have been sent.

I didn't recieve payment. Plz chek 2week do not send my payment. My I.D ''afzaalqureshi''

PAYMENTS NOTIFICATION (07:33 GMT)
All Eligible PayPal and Payza payments have been sent.

- this is site scam big. Everybody stop no play with imglocker.:))

You are sending very low quality traffic. As soon as your traffic quality improves, you will become eligible for payments. All of our eligible affiliates, many earning far more than the both of you have been paid. If you don't improve the quality of your traffic, you are welcome to leave and find an image hosting site that is prepared to pay for very low quality traffic.

- this is site scam big. Everybody stop no play with imglocker.:))

You are sending very low quality traffic. As soon as your traffic quality improves, you will become eligible for payments. All of our eligible affiliates, many earning far more than the both of you have been paid. If you don't improve the quality of your traffic, you are welcome to leave and find an image hosting site that is prepared to pay for very low quality traffic.

My views are from extratorrent are these low traffic..?
our traffic is good you can chek links..
120 High Definition HD Quality Desktop wallpapers torrent - Pictures - Other torrents - Pictures torrents - ExtraTorrent.cc The World's Largest BitTorrent System
ucuolbf-imgur.jpg on imglocker
Plz give my payment

[info=Thread Locked]Hello bmatthews,

Where is it written that you don't send payment when users send low traffic?: http://i.imgur.com/sljtxMh.png

When users join affiliate then its your job to pay them on time and not just to specific users.

Please clear all pending payouts or you will be banned for scamming.

Report this thread to get it re-opened when you fix the payment problem with your users.[/info]

Update: OP has been banned for scamming.

EDIT: OP has been unbanned on the basis of: Reimbursing/paying members who were not paid. The thread to claim can be found here: http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-h...ent-thread-please-read-details-how-claim.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back