Imgdrive.co - Earn up to $5,5/1000 views - PayPal, WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think imgdrive.co is scam For a long time I had pending account balance (2015-10-03 7.30 pending)

username: nitro7

ni1.jpg

Last edited:
did you sended him traffic source? he unblocked my payment after, but he still didin't do shit about missing balance.
Hellloooo, some of us still have problem with the money that dissapeared and never came back.
I love this host, it's rates, the fact that it pays weekly, but where are those money? :).

Missing balance

I have tried requesting for another payment when my first request was still pending and I got an error. The amount I have requested was removed from the available funds that I can request. I hope you can fix this problem so that I will be able to be paid with my right earnings.
Currently I have earned $20.79 for this month but only requested more than $10 only.

USERNAME: punchme

You have collected $1.00

Minimal payout is $2

Your pending payout: $5.17

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-10-13$5.17PENDING
2015-10-04$5.49PAID

Last edited:
IMGMEGA
7th Mar 2014Last Activity 10th Oct 2015 09:13 PM

The guy has come to the forum and has seen all have unresolved issues and does not bother to answer, is laughing in our face

Hm..the last time he announced that imgmega is back, but ignored all the request from this topic.. He pays good, but at giving support he's very bad.

Imgmega will be good as long as you don't complain about anything or they will ignore all your problems. That's the strategy how they work. It won't change if you don't stop the make money to this scammers. Of course i quit working with them long ago and i suggest you do the same. There are lots of better alternatives around anyway.

If i would rate their service as my personal opinion:

Honest Stats: 2 out of 10

Admin Support: 1 out of 10

Service Speed: 3 out of 10

Payments (Speed, Stability): 6 out of 10

I tried to be fair as i can.

Last edited:
Same here...it seams like the host it's down, cloudfare stepped in sometimes and told me that imgmega is down.
Wassup with that, imgmega? Care to tell us what's happening, and help us solving the other problems? :).
Imgmega.com it's working fine.

This is what i get if i try to upload a picture, even if i'm not logged in. I guess that is a server-side problem.
http://s23.postimg.org/j6h6bn6gb/image.png
I repeat, i love the rates, the payments that are arriving weekly, but support it's slow as hell.. Maybe he will tell us what's happening and give us back the missing balance.

Last edited:
Same here...it seams like the host it's down, cloudfare stepped in sometimes and told me that imgmega is down.
Wassup with that, imgmega? Care to tell us what's happening, and help us solving the other problems? :).

This is what i get if i try to upload a picture, even if i'm not logged in. I guess that is a server-side problem.
I repeat, i love the rates, the payments that are arriving weekly, but support it's slow as hell.. Maybe he will tell us what's happening and give us back the missing balance.

Hi ImgDrive has some problem with server
We are working on it, will be back soon

Nice to hear it, but there are still problems with my missing balance that never got back :). I hope that you will adress this, too. The site it's working now.
Well, my pending payment was paid and the issue with my traffic source resolved, but now it seams like my rest of the balance it's written off..as others reported. I contacted you and i hope that you will resolve this. Regards.
payment1.jpg

payment2.jpg

Hi ImgDrive has some problem with server
We are working on it, will be back soon

Why my request have been rejected??

Nice to hear it, but there are still problems with my missing balance that never got back :). I hope that you will adress this, too. The site it's working now.
Well, my pending payment was paid and the issue with my traffic source resolved, but now it seams like my rest of the balance it's written off..as others reported. I contacted you and i hope that you will resolve this. Regards.
payment1.jpg

payment2.jpg
Ok you will get your money on next request payment!

For the ninth time...WTF!!!!..disabled my security lock, because after more than one month, I do not receive the email with the link :cursing:

I want to say that I as I said for the support of your page and here nine times already. I do not receive the email with the link to disable sucurity lock

My username is Fergar

hello sir pls fix this issue with my account :
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-10-17$26.27PAID
but not got paid fix this
the full amount u need to pay is $26.27 and u wrongly send me $6.27. i refunded $6.27 to u pls send full payment...

Refund detailsTotal refunded to DWCorp

[h=1]Transaction Details[/h]
pixel.gif
pixel.gif

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID: 71B52761Y5211022Y)
This transaction has been refunded
For further details please see transaction 5N0562728B017904W
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
18-Oct-2015Payment from DWCorp RefundedYou have refunded this payment in full.You have refunded this payment in full.
...$6.27 USD -$0.58 USD $5.69 USD
Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
18-Oct-2015Refund Completed Details-$6.27 USD $0.58 USD -$5.69 USD
Total:$0.00 USD $0.00 USD $0.00 USD

Business Name:DWCorp (The sender of this payment is Non-US – Verified)
Buyer email:mandwcorp@gmail.com
Payment sent to:
bsid007@live.com

Business Contact Information
Customer Service URL:
pixel.gif
http://imgmega.com/
Customer Service Email:mandwcorp@gmail.com
Customer Service Phone:+84 562487956412

Amount received:$6.27 USD
Fee amount:-$0.58 USD
Net amount:$5.69 USD

Date:18-Oct-2015
Time:00:11:33 GMT+05:30
You have refunded this payment in full.

Subject:ImgDrive.co payment!
Payment type:Instant

not got payment from 2015-10-12

My Username:brownjone on imgdrive.co
On wjunction.com I see that you owner imgdrive.co and another peoples got payments after request 17.10.2015 but my request
Date Amount Status
2015-10-12 $2.32 PENDING
not paid.
Please write me why ?
And part money -4.39 so lost from balance when try next payment

My Profit
Account balance: $2.9397
Account balance: $2.9397
Today income: $0.52
Yesterday income: $0.68
This month income: $9.65

Continue work with you and wait for answer