Imgdrive.co - Earn up to $5,5/1000 views - PayPal, WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
In how many days you send the payments. ?

AND FIX THIS, You are counting tier A like 4.50 not 5.50 and tier B like 1.50 not 2.00 dls.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Well, my pending payment was paid and the issue with my traffic source resolved, but now it seams like my rest of the balance it's written off..as others reported. I contacted you and i hope that you will resolve this. Regards.
payment1.jpg

payment2.jpg

Last edited:
Balance - $0

Good afternoon. What happened with my balance ?! On the account it was $3.0 I ordered a second payment. And my balance became zero. But do not summarize payment !!!. Fix please!

Well, mine too :). It seams like imgmega is working hard to bring back imgmega.com, but i hope that he will take care of our problem.
Imgdrive it's good, stable, offers nice rates and i love working with it, but this problem has to stop. Till now, more than 10 usd dissapeared from my balance..

They paid on monday, but the write off balance issue still wasn't adressed...IDK why their support is so..unexistent.

For the sixth time, the previous five in support but with 0 replies. Disable my security lock because after nearly a month did not receive the email with the link.

They also paid today :). While no money got missing from the balance this time, still no sign of the rest of the balance that dissapeared. It's really strange how nobody responds here, and not even via contact form.
If this situation will continue, i'll have to drop them..and that's too bad, because i really like imgdrive.

stats are good, earning are good, but still no answer to my contact message or the one i left here, my missing balance it's still missing :).

They paid again, and the earnings are good. Still, no answer about the missing balance from two weeks ago and no sign of those money. Contacted via contact form and here..

IDK, he paid me but he gived zero support for the missing balance :). He is very bad at support, sadly. Hello, anyone here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back