imgChili.net - join the #1 paying adult image hosting in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, now come to the problem, thats why you and img.yt are scam
We explicitly state what we pay for. And we do. How is that a scam?
you pay unique visit from all chilli/img.yt users
Surprise, surprise. That's exactly how every single image host works.
all VG image hosts probably have related bases.
Not true. And I don't see what's with that VG all the time. It's nowhere near our top sources of traffic. I guess the only reason why you mentioned it is because they have a list of allowed hosts which does not allow any random junkhost.
we need to earn minimum 150 $ for chilli and img.yt to get 3 $
Right :D That's why half new image hosts close within a year ...

you pay unique visit from all chilli/img.yt users

Problem is related bases on all imagehosts, you pay unique on all image hosts, that means if some ip click on img.yt pic uploader is not paid if same ip click on his pic on chilli, candy, trex etc. I dont see other reason why someone need to deliver you half million impression for 3 $ (we see that on veritas screen). I dont know which network chilli use but minimum ecpm is 0.5,we will take 0.3, that is 150 $. Vg dont allow junkhosts, some guy take video on VG, one of approved hosts have 20 + clicks and 20 pop ups, that is not junk hosts ? Under all image hosts on VG are 1-2 guys, you dont allow any other imagehosts on VG to be able for brutally stealing on yours imagehosts. Only argument you can tell why someone need to upload on chilli "we pay 4 yeras", please add, we will pay you 0.2 $ per hour. Every uploader will earn more on some honest image host who pay 10 $ in 6 months then on chilli in 4 years. Same story with img.yt and other VG approved imagehosts.

Last edited:
Problem is related bases on all imagehosts, you pay unique on all image hosts, that means if some ip click on img.yt pic uploader is not paid if same ip click on his pic on chilli, candy, trex etc.
Pardon my language, but that's just total bullshit. There is not a thing related between imgChili and any of those hosts. Try it first and don't spread such crap ;)

Yes its bullshit, thats why someone need to sent you 500 000 impressions for 3 $. That is best commercial for your site. Here we go guys use imgchilly we will pay you 3 $ for half million :) . Anyone who want to send me 500 000 impressions (real people), I will pay 15 $ ?

Last edited:
They're counting raw hits. I'm posting galleries. Galleries get ripped a lot and often with automated tools. If ten of my galleries with each 100 images get ripped, that's already 2000 hits at least. Add to that the redirections and you can end up at 3000 hits per visitor. Every affiliate image host pays per unique visitor per period (usually 24 hours). So it's not weird to see 3000 hits being credited 1 paid view.

Still with me? Good. I'm posting on popular forums, blogs etc. Let's say 10.000 unique visitors visit my images every day. That's a theoretically maximum of 30,000,000 hits for 10.000 paid views. 10.000 paid views using imgchili's tier calculation: for the sake of explanation, 30% of my traffic is Tier A, 30% is Tier B. That's 3K paid views at $4.5 = $13.5 + 3K paid views at $1.0 = $3. $13.5+$3 = $16.5/day one would earn on imgchili with 10K daily paid views.

I'm not getting 10k unique visitors. Just a fraction of it nowadays. At a guess a third. $16.5/3 = $5.5/day. Now check my screenshot. Everything makes sense.

---

ImgChili is solid. If you're not amazed enough; I haven't posted on ImgChili for over a year yet I still earn $3.5-$5/day in residual income.

Stop hating and approach posting from a more scientific point of view.

Thanks Veritas.

MnyMan: You are blaming us for something you made up in your head. And it's actually very easy to prove that you're wrong ... create account on each of those image hosts, upload a picture. Wait a day to make sure that you haven't visited any of those image hosts. Visit pictures that you uploaded. You will see the result ;)

And here we are, Veritas or lets we call you NO, its shorter, we do not need explanation from the biggest hypocrite on net, I remember, some poor guy run affiliate IH on VG without one ads, you was pissed off because of mobile visit complaints. Now, you are not pissed off when someone take a video with 20 clicks on continue and 20 pop ups. Off course, that is your fellows Imagehosts. You do all this shi., you are too greedy and you will take everything you can, you dont care about uploaders. Vg had a million solutions to kill trash hosts, I wonder why they ban all competition. VG was best forum on net, now is just KK copy.

Jonathan, we run imagehosts too, imgshot script count raw hits. And this ratio is disastrous. I respect the fact that you are paying for a long time but your cpm is miserable. Everyone can that ! You will force me to upload 100 sets on VG, just imgchilli, I can bet that the results will be catastrophic.

Last edited:
No matter what anyone else says. You guys are one of the very few good hosts that are out there.

You have been paying me for years without fail.

The payment is commensurate with the work that i put in. So I am happy :D

payment not received

hello

i have not yet received this weeks payment.its showing payout made on 21 sep. but not received yet.my username is sid_k.please look into it.

Hi, i haven't been payed for over months, i have requested my money on march and there's not payment for me, what's going on? my username is pipi73

Thanks you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back