imgChili.net - join the #1 paying adult image hosting in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJboutit: thanks for your ideas
Fergar: yw
d1981: PayPal, Webmoney

We've made couple changes to our payout rates today. Zone C has increased rate to $0.25 + Mexico, Brazil, Belarus and Ukraine have been added to it. Argentina is in zone B now.
Check out all details here.

More changes coming soon!

Imgchili is banned on so many many forums these same forums allow

Sharenxs
Stooorage
Sic-maniac
Pixroute
Imagebam
Imagetwist
Imgspice

Imgchili is the 2nd best image host for adult images behind Imgur and these forum still do not allow it :facepalm:

Imgchili is banned on so many many forums these same forums allow

Sharenxs
Stooorage
Sic-maniac
Pixroute
Imagebam
Imagetwist
Imgspice

Imgchili is the 2nd best image host for adult images behind Imgur and these forum still do not allow it :facepalm:

I noticed that too. I just don't get it at all.

Dear affiliates,

we would like to announce that for the duration of the 2016 Summer Olympics, Brazil will be joining group A!
The Olympics will start August 5 and end August 21.
1470235568.jpg

As you might have noticed, major changes are continuing to take place, including adjusting the look and new functions. This has resulted in tremendous productivity increase and payouts higher than ever before. More changes will be rolling in the coming months, so stay tuned!
Feel free to follow us on twitter for news and updates.

If you have any questions regarding this change or have any further requests and recommendations for our service, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for choosing us,
imgChili

2016-07-08
2016-07-07 589792936482456101182940.1485000.0380000.0017500.0023000.19055

:facepalm:

There is nothing wrong with that. We show all raw views that you send us. And you get paid for the unique ones. This means that you are sending us traffic that we already had ... if you want to make more money, you have to send it from source that is not already saturated.

Most affiliates and especially the ones complaining at WJunction are too thick to grasp what you just said, Jonathan.

So I'm just going to show off instead. Simple people understand simple things like for instance a screenshot showing my earnings:

RIcjMJI.png

Imgchili.net is one of the best affiliate image hosts out there.

Most affiliates and especially the ones complaining at WJunction are too thick to grasp what you just said, Jonathan.

So I'm just going to show off instead. Simple people understand simple things like for instance a screenshot showing my earnings:

RIcjMJI.png

Imgchili.net is one of the best affiliate image hosts out there.

Imgchilli definitely, is not best affiliate image host ... they are same like all imagehosts approved on VG ... like img.yt, like trex .. all that image hosts just take advantage because they are approved on few forums ... because of that monopoly they give to us minimum cpm ... if someone click on my pic then on yours ... you wil not be paid ... that means unique on chilli, img.yt ... thats why you have to send chilli, img.yt 475030 to earn shi.. 3 $ ... how much they have, they are paid for every impression, their minimal cpm is 0.3 + ... you have to earn 142 + $ for chilli or img.yt to get your 3 $ ... all VG imagehosts or should I say ... greed

Yes, now come to the problem, thats why you and img.yt are scam, you dont pay my unique visit, you pay unique visit from all chilli/img.yt users, that means if some IP click on some other user picture, then on mine I will not be paid and all VG image hosts probably have related bases.Thats why uploader need to deliver half million impressions for shi.. 3 $ ... A lot of popunder networks pay every impression and minimum cpm on that popunder networks is 0.3-0.5, so that means that we need to earn minimum 150 $ for chilli and img.yt to get 3 $. And you talk here how you pay users 5 years, in that way I will pay them 100 years. You, img.yt (now, not before), are greediest guys on WJ !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back