imgChili.net - join the #1 paying adult image hosting in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Would you be so kind to describe it to me:

chili_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

I recently joined to you img host..

but I see some strange thing with my stats..

68785506_1dac.jpg

Zone A, even on having 93 views on 4th has same amount paid (.004500) as Zone A 9 views on 3rd Aug. Why ???

Last edited:
my earnings are very low.. please raise the rates in all the tiers. have been using your host almost 3/4 years... thank you for your services...
We do not intend to increase rates at this moment besides moving China to Zone C - China?s peaceful rise » imgChili

nice to see imgchili here. I have been working with you since 2011. One of the most reliable ones till date. Best of luck
Thank you!

Just a suggestion set it so images can be set as public or private and have a public gallery to view public images

Thumbnail quality should be 40% to 60% better and image code for forums images should all be one line code for images should not be one right after the other.
Discussing this over PMs already.

SCAM - not paid!!!}:-)
When did we allegedly not pay you?

Hi!

Columns with views show total (including not unique) views per zone. Columns with earnings show earnings per zone.

Remote Upload is taking way to long to upload images it should not take 2 to 3 min to remote 5 images
Already solving by PM too.

I recently joined to you img host..

but I see some strange thing with my stats..

Zone A, even on having 93 views on 4th has same amount paid (.004500) as Zone A 9 views on 3rd Aug. Why ???
Same reason as above - columns with views show total (including not unique) views per zone. Columns with earnings show earnings per zone.

Hi!

Columns with views show total (including not unique) views per zone. Columns with earnings show earnings per zone.

I understand it, but how on Earth could it be, that from 15 views from "Zone A" there is not at least 1 unique view???
If all of the 15 views came from 1 IP, than 1 must be unique. (at least)
The same is in "Zone B".

No. If I upload an image and "someone" visits it, I get 1 paid view. If this "someone" visits your image afterwards, you don't.

You should look for traffic sources where imgChili is not already being used too much. Otherwise you will end up with few paid views.

Do you accept traffic from short url services? I am currently looking for host that allows such. I will user shorte.st or the like? May I know.

Last edited:
hi

i make account on imgchili 3 years ago now my registration email is close from yahoo due to not open from last 2 years

so please tell me how i can change my email addres

please answer me

SCAM

but my webmoney account have not money. Why?

but my webmoney account have not money. Why?

scam, not send money

not paid - mod close topic please - BIG SCAM }:-)}:-)

Last edited:
Would be need to see the last 250 images that have been uploaded that is updated like every 1 to 3 hrs and a way to see the top 250 images of the week and month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back