Hello!i requested payment on 30 october , still my payment is in processing username: rexonrex
i believe imgadult is an great platform , everybody is happy with you, so i think its an mistake pls take care of it asap.
Hi!Is there option for embedding them or I need to share links of images and when someone clicks I get paid?
Thanks for quick reply and detailed answer :-)Hi!
Yes, there is an option for embedding images on blog/website/forum. You can grab codes right after you upload single/multiple images (or later choosing few of them...or whole gallery codes). We provide you small and medium image sizes (codes) for embedding images (HTML/BBcodes) so you can choose which size you prefer (you can change small/medium images size right from Account Setting).
Quick tutorial for grabbing and sharing image codes:
1. Let's say you're registered and signed in on imgadult.com
2. Choose few images from your computer (or few direct image links (one line per row) if you're doing remote upload) just drag-drop chosen images on your browser (max 10MB per file)
3. Wait until the upload is finished, then codes will be shown (choose what you need, HTML(website) or BBcodes (forum). Grab desired codes by selecting them and just copy them on your clipboard and paste it on website where you plan to post.
- You can change upload size for small and medium image size from your account settings (tip: smaller sizes get more clicks but be careful when posting, read rules about image size on posting sites to avoid any inconvenience)
- You can upload images right in the gallery and grab your codes even faster from Galleries and clicking on manage near gallery name column.
- Choosing one or more images from Images and scrolling down selecting "MODERATE SELECTED IMAGES" field (yes we know it's a way too complicated like this, and we're working on a solution)
If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask us, we're more than happy to answer.
Best regards and happy earnings!
Hi again!Thanks for quick reply and detailed answer :-)
I have one last question if i embed the images and someone sees it will it count a view or not? (I'm noob)