Imagetwist- Oldest and #1 paying image host.

It-Support

Corporate Membership
Hi,

Most of you already know about us. We have been going on/off on wjunction from quite a while now due to some problems but now everything is solved and now let me help you guys make some money ;)

I'd like to mention some updates which took place in recent months:-

• We now pay via bitcoin and paypal
  • We pay higher than before for all tiers
  • We have recently done a total makeover and improved our UI
  • We reduced our ads (even before we had less ads)
  • We now pay faster - bitcoin payouts are everyday and skrill wait period is decreased to 5-7 days from 30 days.
  • We do bonus weeks time to time and give bonuses to our users.
  • We are over skype, Livechat, email, icq to help you anytime.
  • We have API
  • We have Vbulletin mod for webmasters and they can earn alot with it.

You can find about our reward program details here: ImageTwist - Free Image Hosting, Photo sharing & Earn Money

I would like to take this opportunity and announce EXCLUSIVELY first on Wjunction that we are again back with our $1000 Contest. Details about this content will be given to every members within 24 hours in this thread. Banners are ready too!

Our $1000 contest is Back!!! And you can now apply for it. Read details here.

If you need details about our program, You can visit : ( i cannot post links due to low no. of post, just visit our website )

If you have any issue/anger/complaint/feedback or even love for us, you can contact here or my email directly at hp at imagetwist.com ( replace at with @) ;)

Don't forget to give your feedback about our new looks!.

Last edited:
847 comments
This site is a scam. More than 7 days without payment, thanks for the support the account name chúng Asked, then ban accounts. Payment made fake. told guests with harsh words. Then block always chat

Okay good job than, find other host for your dirty tricks now.

We have over 500,000 users happily getting paid every month, they don't need your advice nor we need people like you joining us. Find other place.

Last edited:
Hi, Right now only paypal and bitcoin is slower otherwise rest all are good. For bitcoin we depend on exchanger so its faster than paypal.

Paypal Impose some sending limit in our country, so can't do much about it. We still try to do it cause users want it.

Thanks.

I like this host. But there is room for improvement. I would love if i could make more folders and easily sort on the best earning files. But they are improving there website all the time! Paypal payments are very slow however.. (Waiting 30+ days). But there are many other methods to get paid.

If you want a stable host, that will not go anywhere soon, this is a great one.

ImageTwist offline this morn? Can't login to upload, check stats, etc...

I get this:
[h=1]Error 522 Ray ID: 2eb06157331d561f • 2016-10-01 13:50:38 UTC[/h] [h=2]Connection timed out[/h]

Back