Imagetwist- Oldest and #1 paying image host.

It-Support

Glad to know it works fine for you. Could be something with network, i don't see any issue.

Post your payment proof on wjunction and get 10% extra on your next payout! Contact me here to claim the offer!

3xupdate

Sometime fast, sometime upload speed is very slow. 3 images (3*500KB) took 3-5 mins to be uploaded :(
Please check. Thank you !!!

It-Support

no we don't.

Sometime fast, sometime upload speed is very slow. 3 images (3*500KB) took 3-5 mins to be uploaded :(
Please check. Thank you !!!

Hey buddy, i know some users are facing issues related to uploads, we have already news on index regarding it. Its due to recent crash we faced.

shar3

Photos with SuperGirl doesn`t exist in the archive. How did they are in the topic.

Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

It-Support

I still cannot understand what do mean by gone in archive and what ended up in your topic.

If you think that something different is in your topic than i think maybe someone edited your topic?

Links cannot change itself once posted.

It-Support

What's new this week?

1) Price for tier1 and tier2 is increased.
2) Users must have noticed Lots of small tweaks and new features have been done this week.
3) Slow loading of file manager has been fixed.

It-Support

Hey buddy thank you as well. We are trying to reduce our wait time for payment so you can now expect fast payments :)

It-Support

Hi, thanks for posting payment proof, you will receive 10% extra on your next payout now. Don't forget to remind me when you request next payout.

Guys post your payment proof and get 10% extra on your next payout. Contact me via PM to get your 10% extra.

3xupdate

Speed of File Manager is great. Please remove Uploaded By (Username) on the viewer page or add On/Off function for the uploader choice. Thank you so much !!!

It-Support

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback, i'll get to get this option added for a user. Although this is a good way to get more views on your collection.

3xupdate

Thanks for fast response. I know that's the good way to get more views but that's the easy way to copy links and report by bad reporters. Hope you will add this option soon for users who don't want to show all their images. Thank you so much !!!

Last edited:

patayaHH

Banned
You could do it like you did earlier with the option to make Images / Albums public @It-Support

And Thanks in advance as always <3

It-Support

1st two payment with btc was fast. But third is very slow
Actually we are waiting for funds from our exchanger...i hope to get it on monday.

Thanks for fast response. I know that's the good way to get more views but that's the easy way to copy links and report by bad reporters. Hope you will add this option soon for users who don't want to show all their images. Thank you so much !!!

Sure buddy, i understand your concern. I'll try to get it added asap.

@pataya , You're always welcome buddy! <3

Last edited:
Top Bottom