Imagetwist- Oldest and #1 paying image host.

yboocs

so i reached $20 USD
requested payment
payment pending for weeks
and at the end :
Payment Info incorrect and the 20 dollar end up deducted some service charge and became
$19.22

took me a few weeks to go back to $20

and now i wonder if i should REQUEST payment again.

There is no respond in email nor the live chat.. on their website

however, i did got a respond from them in the live chat ONCE.... the guy said the will fwd it to support... and never got back to me..

so...now.... should i just forget imagetwist ... or what.
they updated the website about xmas bonus... so i guess.. some one is still working

to be clear, i request payment with the exact same payment info with another website and payment got thru...
so i concluded that my payment info is infact CORRECT....

Last edited:

starletfan

That sucks! :( I would get my last payment and end it with any host that did that. Provided it is their mistake with the payment info. That has never happened to me with any image host, file host or any other affiliate program and I'm doing this over ten years.

simao0209

Great Promo!
Wish that they increase from 5$ to 6$ at least because all other paying sites has much bugger plans.

yboocs

so i am now over 20 dollar usd again and made a request...
who know what will happen...

no one reply from their Email, Live chat, and not even the IT SUPPORT account (here in Wjuction)

UPDATE:
after i posted this message
live chat replied me and said. they will try to pay me with in 24hrs....

Last edited:

beam2546

Same with me. I also request withdraw via Bitcoin $20. 3 days passed and still stuck in pending. I also tried to contact via live chat but none reply me.

starletfan

Over 1 week waiting and I am up to position #200. Look at your position in the list. I expect i will get paid end of the month. They always pay, just takes a long time to.

simao0209

Yes sure they will pay they do it since 2010 as I remember :)
But they are slow. hope will get payment this week, I need money by the end of the week :(
247th iin the list

Ecrivain

imagetwist unpleasantly surprised everyone. Full-size screenshots now do not open. Only at a reduced scale. This is not a useful improvement.

starletfan

BTC, requested Dec. 8, #79 on list. Have enough $ to request again and have 2 pending payments, but I never do that.

Top Bottom