Imagetwist- Oldest and #1 paying image host.

It-Support

Corporate Membership
Hi,

Most of you already know about us. We have been going on/off on wjunction from quite a while now due to some problems but now everything is solved and now let me help you guys make some money ;)

I'd like to mention some updates which took place in recent months:-

• We now pay via bitcoin and paypal
  • We pay higher than before for all tiers
  • We have recently done a total makeover and improved our UI
  • We reduced our ads (even before we had less ads)
  • We now pay faster - bitcoin payouts are everyday and skrill wait period is decreased to 5-7 days from 30 days.
  • We do bonus weeks time to time and give bonuses to our users.
  • We are over skype, Livechat, email, icq to help you anytime.
  • We have API
  • We have Vbulletin mod for webmasters and they can earn alot with it.

You can find about our reward program details here: ImageTwist - Free Image Hosting, Photo sharing & Earn Money

I would like to take this opportunity and announce EXCLUSIVELY first on Wjunction that we are again back with our $1000 Contest. Details about this content will be given to every members within 24 hours in this thread. Banners are ready too!

Our $1000 contest is Back!!! And you can now apply for it. Read details here.

If you need details about our program, You can visit : ( i cannot post links due to low no. of post, just visit our website )

If you have any issue/anger/complaint/feedback or even love for us, you can contact here or my email directly at hp at imagetwist.com ( replace at with @) ;)

Don't forget to give your feedback about our new looks!.

Last edited:
842 comments
so i reached $20 USD
requested payment
payment pending for weeks
and at the end :
Payment Info incorrect and the 20 dollar end up deducted some service charge and became
$19.22

took me a few weeks to go back to $20

and now i wonder if i should REQUEST payment again.

There is no respond in email nor the live chat.. on their website

however, i did got a respond from them in the live chat ONCE.... the guy said the will fwd it to support... and never got back to me..

so...now.... should i just forget imagetwist ... or what.
they updated the website about xmas bonus... so i guess.. some one is still working

to be clear, i request payment with the exact same payment info with another website and payment got thru...
so i concluded that my payment info is infact CORRECT....

Last edited:
That sucks! :( I would get my last payment and end it with any host that did that. Provided it is their mistake with the payment info. That has never happened to me with any image host, file host or any other affiliate program and I'm doing this over ten years.

so i am now over 20 dollar usd again and made a request...
who know what will happen...

no one reply from their Email, Live chat, and not even the IT SUPPORT account (here in Wjuction)

UPDATE:
after i posted this message
live chat replied me and said. they will try to pay me with in 24hrs....

Last edited:
Same with me. I also request withdraw via Bitcoin $20. 3 days passed and still stuck in pending. I also tried to contact via live chat but none reply me.

Back