Imagetwist- Oldest and #1 paying image host.

It-Support

Corporate Membership
Hi,

Most of you already know about us. We have been going on/off on wjunction from quite a while now due to some problems but now everything is solved and now let me help you guys make some money ;)

I'd like to mention some updates which took place in recent months:-

• We now pay via bitcoin and paypal
  • We pay higher than before for all tiers
  • We have recently done a total makeover and improved our UI
  • We reduced our ads (even before we had less ads)
  • We now pay faster - bitcoin payouts are everyday and skrill wait period is decreased to 5-7 days from 30 days.
  • We do bonus weeks time to time and give bonuses to our users.
  • We are over skype, Livechat, email, icq to help you anytime.
  • We have API
  • We have Vbulletin mod for webmasters and they can earn alot with it.

You can find about our reward program details here: ImageTwist - Free Image Hosting, Photo sharing & Earn Money

I would like to take this opportunity and announce EXCLUSIVELY first on Wjunction that we are again back with our $1000 Contest. Details about this content will be given to every members within 24 hours in this thread. Banners are ready too!

Our $1000 contest is Back!!! And you can now apply for it. Read details here.

If you need details about our program, You can visit : ( i cannot post links due to low no. of post, just visit our website )

If you have any issue/anger/complaint/feedback or even love for us, you can contact here or my email directly at hp at imagetwist.com ( replace at with @) ;)

Don't forget to give your feedback about our new looks!.

Last edited:
847 comments
"2018-10-08 02:50:03 20.06 PENDING"

" All paid till 2018-10-03 "

You'll probably be in the next group to be paid. Look at your 'position in list'
You aren't using paypal I hope!
I just requested 4 days ago. I'll get paid probably end of November.

Btc : position in list 3 but a few days ago

[QUOTE = "starletfan, post: 2304662, miembro: 96255"] "2018-10-08 02:50:03 20.06 PENDIENTE"

"Todos pagaron hasta 2018-10-03"

Probablemente estarás en el próximo grupo a pagar. Mira tu 'posición en la lista'
Usted no está utilizando PayPal, espero!
Acabo de solicitar hace 4 días. Probablemente me paguen a finales de noviembre. [/ QUOTE]

Back