If your girlfriend cheats on you, what do you do?

If Your Girlfriend Cheat you, what to do

• You Slap Her ?

Votes: 29 18.7%
  • You Leave Her

Votes: 94 60.6%
  • Dont know

Votes: 32 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am Decided to take revenge to her ^_^ i will make her Video and share all over the world X-(

that nice... and make sure you make over 400MB and upload to FSC that why you get alots of seals on FSC... (home made videos givs too many downloads and seals) and that way you can save some money and get a new Bike ;)

I would just leave, no sense on doing anything to go to jail for as shes not worth it. No sense getting mad because shes obviously not worth it.

Take her out for an expensive meal, go back to your place, set up some kinky stuff like ropes and tie her to the bed then get a sharp knife, slowly carve off each one of her limbs then cut them into very small pieces.

Put all the small pieces of her limbs into a vegetable and chicken soup then knock of the persons door who cheated with her, hopefully his parent/s answer, tell them that you are your girlfriends brother and that your girlfriend wanted her secret lover to have the soup.

Wait about a week then send pictures through the door of the guy she was cheating with, with a letter titled with his name. When he opens there will be lots of pictures of her limbs, then add a picture of the limbs being cut up and put into the soup.

He probably wouldn't cheat with a girl after that, and well, your ex girlfriend wouldn't be able to cheat anymore. If you don't have a lot of money when you take her out for the expensive meal, order soup and take most of it back in a doggy bag.

You're welcome.

Take her out for an expensive meal, go back to your place, set up some kinky stuff like ropes and tie her to the bed then get a sharp knife, slowly carve off each one of her limbs then cut them into very small pieces.

Put all the small pieces of her limbs into a vegetable and chicken soup then knock of the persons door who cheated with her, hopefully his parent/s answer, tell them that you are your girlfriends brother and that your girlfriend wanted her secret lover to have the soup.

Wait about a week then send pictures through the door of the guy she was cheating with, with a letter titled with his name. When he opens there will be lots of pictures of her limbs, then add a picture of the limbs being cut up and put into the soup.

He probably wouldn't cheat with a girl after that, and well, your ex girlfriend wouldn't be able to cheat anymore. If you don't have a lot of money when you take her out for the expensive meal, order soup and take most of it back in a doggy bag.

You're welcome.

tmp3b1.png

Never do this i am completely disagree with you.
You said you truly love her :), and you saying above :( , give her time if you love her, always their are few sides we think that someone is cheating or not cheating but some time we never see whats goin behind all this, so please try to understand what is going on.

if you on my place what to do?

You ask that question means you are realy in love with her, my answer already in my previous comnent "try to undestand what is goin behind the eyes you see"
if u love her our first priority to keep her happy even if we are not part of that happyness
for most of time people / friends / or so on will create a fake environment that u think this is true but it cant.
Give her time talk with her she will never cheat with u, always be true while questioning and answering
P.S.: you not tell about cheating type
if this for lie to you, then some time it is situation that need to do that

Movie: The Revenge
Director: Sp32
Writers: Sp32
Stars: Sp32 and his girlfriend
Rating: UNRATED

PLOT:

You're welcome.

- THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back