If your girlfriend cheats on you, what do you do?

If Your Girlfriend Cheat you, what to do

• You Slap Her ?

Votes: 29 18.7%
  • You Leave Her

Votes: 94 60.6%
  • Dont know

Votes: 32 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being sexist or something but guys usually cheat on their girlfriends compared to vice versa. Anywho, back to the thread, it really depends what kind of stage the relationship is in (and how old are you) because for all you know it's just puppy love. It's hard to move on but that's the best solution in most cases, it's an open pool anyway :D

do this to your ex gf

@itsmYarD That is not strictly true, I would say the numbers are pretty similar to be honest, the only difference being men usually give themselves away far easier than women do. Women find it easier at keeping secrets, keeping up a pretense etc than men do.

@Mindy Couldn't agree with you more, men whine when women cheat, do as Mindy said, get yourself into an open relationship, do what you want.

@Topic I wouldn't leave her, I wouldn't slap her either, it would depend entirely on the circumstances. For example, if it was with another woman, guaranteed forgiveness :P if it was with a man, I don't know, depends what our arrangement was really. Oh, and I wouldn't cheat back, because if she has cheated on you, it means she obviously doesn't give a crap about you, so why would you be hurting her or whatever by doing the same to her? lol Makes no sense.

Well, if that will happen ^^ i will rape her then i will tell her GTFO

LMAO

thats why open relationships are best. You can each sleep with other people as long as you follow some rules. But I guarantee ya all are too uptight or jealous to agree.

Open relationships are acceptable.. for a while (mainly before marriage). There comes a point when you need to settle down with someone and start a family, at which stage letting her fuck any man she wants when I'm not around creates a dangerous environment, especially if there are kids around.

My friend phoned me saying my gf was cheating he just seen he in bed at someones house.

10 minutes later I phoned her saying all her bags were packed and outside the house :D
She wasn't happy seeming we have a kid (no i didnt put the kid on the door step) :sun:

If they cheat GTFO

i am Decided to take revenge to her ^_^ i will make her Video and share all over the world X-(

Never do this i am completely disagree with you.
You said you truly love her :), and you saying above :( , give her time if you love her, always their are few sides we think that someone is cheating or not cheating but some time we never see whats goin behind all this, so please try to understand what is going on.

lol dont do that, dont make a video and spread it over the internet! if this after is a problem for there family or her.. you'll be in trouble and you can face possible charges.

Man this happened to me and i was in love too...
But you know what i was nice and played it easy.. I went back and acted normal and she never knew i found out.. So next day she was sleeping and i called immigration on her dad and got him deported...

Then she likes to invite friends so i decided hey lets get drunk.. So we drank and when we were drinking she wanted to go to sleep so when she went to sleep and i laid next to her i waited till she was half asleep and got up and started messing with her friend...

Drunk girls give it up fast so we started fucking and i picked her friend up and walked to my bed and started fucking her in front of my cheating ex...
Man did that night go good.. Hahaha to watch her cry while fucking her friend and when i was done i put my clothes on and got my packed bags and went to my parents house and she was blowing up my phone asking why...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back