Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HulkFile , Any chance to move Brazil for Group A or B?

Yes, that would be great.

Brazil already once belonged to the tier B. Maybe Hulk can return it now!

Consulting alexa today ... we have this:

681Uj3b.jpg

Brazil loves Hulkfile!!! <3 :-=

@HulkFile , Any chance to move Brazil for Group A or B?
As our users know, we update the PPD plan frequently according to many various factors like seasons, we don't have high and quality traffic all the year.
So this may be happen but we can't promise, we are stable now and we're fine with the current rates but we prepare for our next move and this may be a chance for another update.

Funny .. Where is turkey?
Sorry about that.

my user is: David1982.
I you can add more storage space?
150GB is too much for me.
Thank you.
Unfortunately, this is not possible.

Yes, that would be great.

Brazil already once belonged to the tier B. Maybe Hulk can return it now!

Consulting alexa today ... we have this:

681Uj3b.jpg

Brazil loves Hulkfile!!!

Also Hulkfile love Brazil, we've translated the whole website into Portuguese for our valued Brazilian users, but as you know we keep updating PPD rates due to many various factors, and we see that Brazil has to be where it is for now.

Last edited:
hi, i can't upload since yesterday...is there any issue with servers?

news??

Last edited:
Everything great with this filehost Only one thing is really very bad its a Storage...I wish Hulkfile provides me 800-1000 GB instead of 150 GB so I promote hulkfile more & makes more....

Everything great with this filehost Only one thing is really very bad its a Storage...I wish Hulkfile provides me 800-1000 GB instead of 150 GB so I promote hulkfile more & makes more....

good for you...i'm premium and i keep having problems uploading.Now is 3 consecutives days that the site from server side is not reachable..they won't answer on open tickets.Too bad for me

i'm having a try here:

username: bzccrew

please check what is going on

Last edited:

good for you...i'm premium and i keep having problems uploading.Now is 3 consecutives days that the site from server side is not reachable..they won't answer on open tickets.Too bad for me

i'm having a try here:

username: bzccrew

please check what is going on

Please try to provide more information when you open a ticket to let us help you faster.
You mentioned before that you share your server and IP with others, and our firewall system keep monitoring your multiple connections from same IP and in result firewall decide that this is an unusual activity and lead to IP block.
We have improved this rule but we can't completely waive it.

I recommend to wait few seconds between each upload process to avoid this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back