Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prefer to discuss connection problem in Help Desk.
And yes, payments are generated automatically in 12 and 24 of each month, and you can let our system ignore your payment if you chose "None" from payment gateways list.

Hello Hulk,system does not count the downloads 6 hours ago:facepalm:
Looking into this. And don't worry, even if it's not updating but it's logged and will be added anyway.
----
Profits are updating correctly, nothing wrong. Please check again.
As you know there are some conditions to count a download and maybe some of your downloads doesn't meet these conditions and not counted, this could be a reason of the delay of updating your profits. And we've not changed anything in our rules, system or affiliate program.

Server hlk1011.hulkfile.eu is down.
Server uptime is 100% until this moment. Please try again now. And try to wait few seconds between each upload process (in case you want to upload a lot of files) to pass the firewall security rules.

Last edited:
Shows that the files were counted in the "report". But in "my files", the files are frozen since Friday ...
The inconvenient is that you do not know what current files that are successful ... :p

May be enjoying the carnival in Brazil and arriving today or tomorrow ...
Jokes aside ... They were never so long without answering, let's wait ...

Sorry for the delay. There were too much tickets in the past few days.
The problem of 1011 has been solved. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We also have extended premium accounts for your users who couldn't download your files (1011 files) to let them stay and re-try to download your files again to save those potential downloads for you.

Have a nice Friday.

Hi Hulk!

Thanks for solving the problems.

Now the downloaded files are showing up in "my files" Let's wait about the server hlk1011.hulkfile.eu ...
But my account has not changed anything. I'll submit a ticket.

After all, your samba school won or not? :psy:

:hrhr:

Hi hulkfile,
i dont have received my money
username: casanova9

what's problem Hulkfile
i have changed my wz
but i dont have received my money
account: casanova9

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.