Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Unfortunately, we can't provide more free storage than 150GB.
Most of cloud storage providers provide 50GB and less, but here we offered the triple which is 150GB completely for free with permanent storage life (We try not to remove inactive files. since our start until this moment we've not removed single inactive file).

Hi,
What is download speed for anonymous user?
It's various. but not less than 100KB/s.
Now it's 280KB/s.

Account Balance are frozen.

You must update your payment information in order to re-activate your affiliate account.
Your payment info. is blank and you have high balance. Your payment should be issued soon.

Update:-
Recently, we closed a lot of account which violating affiliate program terms of use.
We wanted to send a message to anyone who register and want to cheat our rules, please don't waste your time and effort.
Please, read affiliate program terms very good before you start using it.

We may start making joining affiliate program with a custom registration form and review all registered accounts before start making profits with us in order to reduce cheating.

Thank you for cooperating with us.

Last edited:
How can you delete the files anyway if this is a Cloud Storage ? Why I would Store my Data on your Cloud if you will delete them after 30 days ? Makes no sense.

Then its a File Sharing Site and not Cloud Storage.

How can you delete the files anyway if this is a Cloud Storage ? Why I would Store my Data on your Cloud if you will delete them after 30 days ? Makes no sense.

Then its a File Sharing Site and not Cloud Storage.
Please read the quoted reply well:
Hello,
Unfortunately, we can't provide more free storage than 150GB.
Most of cloud storage providers provide 50GB and less, but here we offered the triple which is 150GB completely for free with permanent storage life (We try not to remove inactive files. since our start until this moment we've not removed single inactive file).

allow short links or not
No, we don't.
Or you can contact abuse team and leave your data there and let us know the website where you share our links.

Update:-
Recently, we've closed a lot of account which violating affiliate program terms of use.
We wanted to send a message to anyone who register and want to cheat our rules, please don't waste your time and effort.
Please, read affiliate program terms very good before you start using it.

We may start making joining affiliate program with a custom registration form and review all registered accounts before start making profits with us in order to reduce cheating.

Thank you for cooperating with us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back