Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks for TWO YEARS payments on time.

The only thing that worries me now is that the counting is "securely tightened" ...

But we're together ... :handshake:

I dont have received my paiement :-(
my account: casanova9

I dont have received my paiement :-(
my account: casanova9

Sam here.

hi hulkefile,
must pay all members together

Please allow up to 10 business days to receive your payment. We usually try to issue all payments together but this month we can't do this, so please give us some time.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Many thanks for TWO YEARS payments on time.

The only thing that worries me now is that the counting is "securely tightened" ...

But we're together ... :handshake:

Hello 7UP,

Thank you for being with Hulkfile all this time.
I would like to understand more what you mean by "the counting is securely tightened"?

Cua hulk, I can no longer upload files.
Can you please explain your problem?

hello hulk, zoom gave me all uploads failed, however, I wanted to tell your filehosting and beautiful, but I personally do not use it should it take to get load very large files, such as 20/30 Gb, if a user downloads 2 parts of the file I you do not earn anything, I repeat not, unfortunately, I must use your filehosting although I really like.

472 / $0.541

earnings are too low for the uploaders. congratulations for your filehosting.

Try from web browser like chrome. You should contact zoom to enhance their software.
We count complete downloads only for affiliate profits, but the statistics system count almost all download tries.

What is the file size you are trying to import?
And may be the file is not reachable by our servers. If you can provide the link, this should help.

Looks like impossible to send email to you or create a ticket..
Could you check please?

Ticket: You've reached the maximum open tickets allowed.
Email: local delivery failed

I was watching the winning table, so if my downloads are from the group that does not exist d I have download and gain, I mean? ie if the discharge is from Venezuela is counted and gives profit?

Sorry my bad english

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back