HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they delete files in 7 to 10 days would be nice if files were stored 60 to 90 days with downloads.
I uploaded 80 files 53 were deleted in like 10 days and the rest will be deleted in less than a week I am mad these files were all decent size

Hey guys,

We removed the need to register after a certain amount of downloads, about the retention time, files which are not being downloaded cannot be stored long, it won't allow us to give fast download speeds to users, or any of the other that we give FREE.

Longer retention will be introduced only if we decide to add another user level, a paid one, that will allow this file retention.

We support PayPal for payout option.

Thanks and good luck!

Sniffdog your files must be getting a download ever 3 to 5 days and Hugefiles just said files can not be stored long lame files need to be stored 60 or 90 days. If you stick with files only stored 7 to 10 days people we leave

A few Questions after I go to "My Files" tab I can't find all the codes like code for forums, and our special "SHARE" button, I can get the url download code of course but none others, unless i'm over looking something..
I can't find a built in player or even a way to generate a code for streaming?

Thanks for the reply.. but can you answer how I find the Video streaming via built-in player and the Video player embed code generator, that you offer?

Sir, I am facing trouble using remote upload. Giving me an error- "null filesize". Would you please look into the issue? Can I get a silver membership? Hugefiles Username- GreenDot

@by_rusty - It works pretty good.
Please provide us with more info on the error you are facing.

We got some complaints about remote upload, which doesn't work well - that's due to other servers sending issues.

Good luck to all!

stay away from this host they delete inactive files within a week what kind of host is this who unable keep files for 1 week... em done with them or unless they offer me a premium feature to host files long i will pay them,,

anyways until then you are not gud for me

Hey,

We are looking into an option to retain files longer for some user levels, we will let you know about it soon enough.

Anyway, if you are new to HugeFiles.net and want to get a Silver membership - Free of ads, Free of captcha, Direct "One Click Download", 20% More earnings and many many more options - Just let us know!!

It's free for grabs only for a limited time.... Grab your today!

Good luck to all :D

It was for 5min, but it's up now, faster then ever :)

For the first one that noticed - by_rusty => You earned your wight in GOLD ;) -> Send us your username and we will grant it to you.

Good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back