1. fa2012

fa2012 Member

Oct 23, 2016
    Hi, one of my friend have an account that got limited more than 6 month ago, now he wanted to withdraw all fund, can anyone please help me how can we withdraw fund. He already tried with Payoneer Bank of America account but its showing not allow.

FYI: This account is an US account but my friend not living there, he opened US account because of PayPal is not available in his country.

2. Damien

Damien Member

Nov 2, 2016
    As far as i know, you simply can't.

3. TimShi

TimShi Member

Aug 27, 2015
  4. Calvino73

Calvino73 New Member

Nov 21, 2017
  5. Pein

Pein Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Paypal won't allow withdrawals for limited accounts. Get them verified or Chargebacks/disputes settled and move on.

6. Jill

Jill New Member

May 2, 2018
    If you need good priced high quality service, my recommendation is to go to the place that started / created all these ebay and paypal guides and strategies, even to date they are updating with lots of discuccions in their forums. check them out.:

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/

Btw, there's also a thread about withdrawing services "which is not recommended due to scams" in that forum.

7. natalie20

natalie20 Active Member

Jun 3, 2018
    You cant withdrawal funds from limited accounts

8. producehost

producehost Member

Mar 3, 2017
    PayPal account is unavailable in turkey. how to open an account from different countries ?

9. Belinux

Belinux Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    You can get limited account funds after 180 days from limited date. just call them and tell them to transfer amount to your mentioned new account or some relatives account. Only that method is works...

10. Dosyhost

Dosyhost Member

Jun 29, 2018
    You need proper docs and phone number for it.

11. hostEONS

hostEONS Member

Jul 24, 2018

There is no really no way to withdraw from a Limited US PayPal account unless you have a US Bank account