How to withdraw fund from a limited account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fa2012

Hi, one of my friend have an account that got limited more than 6 month ago, now he wanted to withdraw all fund, can anyone please help me how can we withdraw fund. He already tried with Payoneer Bank of America account but its showing not allow.

FYI: This account is an US account but my friend not living there, he opened US account because of PayPal is not available in his country.

9 comments
Hi, one of my friend have an account that got limited more than 6 month ago, now he wanted to withdraw all fund, can anyone please help me how can we withdraw fund. He already tried with Payoneer Bank of America account but its showing not allow.

FYI: This account is an US account but my friend not living there, he opened US account because of PayPal is not available in his country.

If you need good priced high quality service, my recommendation is to go to the place that started / created all these ebay and paypal guides and strategies, even to date they are updating with lots of discuccions in their forums. check them out.:

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/

Btw, there's also a thread about withdrawing services "which is not recommended due to scams" in that forum.

There is no really no way to withdraw from a Limited US PayPal account unless you have a US Bank account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back