How to earn money while uploading games, movies, music, and xxx. Tips and tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to Laugh

Hi cyberaff,

first thanx for your great post, i am a newbie uploader from last 1 month earning daily 1-2$ only from filesonic, and i dont upload warez, xxx, music, movies, i have my niche and all earning coming from that niche only. but now i think i should also focus on warez and other stuff. may i know where is the good source or which is the best tracker from which i can leech my this warez content? i just baught thema poster and adding forums and templates on it.

I am just stucked on the source of the content, Atleast i need 0 day releases, latest warez i am ready to pay for that. i will only concentrate on few big forums like warez bb ,tehparadox to post this content.

thanx again waiting for your tips.

No offense to poster of this comment but you are/were making $1.50/day posting God knows what as you listed everything that you haven't uploaded then you turn around and want to be the Number 1 Uploader in the World!!!:P I just had to laugh about this, sorry!!!:)):)):))
I guess cyberaff needs to go into Motivational Writing next because he (she?) has made a Real Impact on Madman!!!
Thanks again for this tutorial as it really is a remarkable piece of work and your effort in putting it together is to be commended especially in these dificult times for uploaders! :)

The major thing is that they have there own personal blogs to post the stuff who's earning is almost 300,400$/month...a simple user cant earn it even if he followed ur suggestion's...

No offense to poster of this comment but you are/were making $1.50/day posting God knows what as you listed everything that you haven't uploaded then you turn around and want to be the Number 1 Uploader in the World!!!:P I just had to laugh about this, sorry!!!:)):)):))
I guess cyberaff needs to go into Motivational Writing next because he (she?) has made a Real Impact on Madman!!!
Thanks again for this tutorial as it really is a remarkable piece of work and your effort in putting it together is to be commended especially in these dificult times for uploaders! :)

kraftx... you know what i was earning 1-2$ daily from my niche at that time. i worked implemented few things learned at this thread & made more than 500$ alone in the niche. but its bad luck of all the uploaders and filesonic closed.... (i already withdrawn it to my bank account) and i think atleast i implemented my own strategy and earned that money instead of laughing
on newbies. hope you got me....

Uploaders nowadays feeling like owners of a car whose engine has been stolen because most of the file host ditched them.

@gonowqa atleast you didn't lost any money (I hope so) like many other did.

Thanks a lot for this share. but it will be helpfull if you post some forum name to where i can share the posts.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back