How to earn money while uploading games, movies, music, and xxx. Tips and tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
provide your email address please i'll send you invite. after sending you invite please give me your profile i'll activate your account so you'll have full permission to post :)

thanks

@Death_Lover,

thanks alot mate :)

hi CyberAff ! can i ? i want to post in freshwap.

You should give a guide on:

How to make multiple copies of your files on "1234" Hosting service.

This would be one of the biggest time savers for an uploader. I only post my topics with servers where you have 1 or more back up copies. You will never again manually upload a file from 0 bytes to the size of the file. Except of course the original file does need to get on the server. (tricks to that process also).

Some servers it is simple as copy/paste, like Files Server, Wupload. But some dont even know about that. The other 2 servers that I never again manually upload a file is Rapid Share and Megaupload. Megaupload? and Rapid Share? Of course, never make manual upload again.

This is just a suggestion, but you have a nice thing going on in your thread. Keep it up :)

Hi cyberaff,

first thanx for your great post, i am a newbie uploader from last 1 month earning daily 1-2$ only from filesonic, and i dont upload warez, xxx, music, movies, i have my niche and all earning coming from that niche only. but now i think i should also focus on warez and other stuff. may i know where is the good source or which is the best tracker from which i can leech my this warez content? i just baught thema poster and adding forums and templates on it.

I am just stucked on the source of the content, Atleast i need 0 day releases, latest warez i am ready to pay for that. i will only concentrate on few big forums like warez bb ,tehparadox to post this content.

thanx again waiting for your tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back