How to earn money while uploading games, movies, music, and xxx. Tips and tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys
I know its a stupid question and i know that DDL stands for Direct Download
But the thing is that i wanted to ask you that are there any ddl sites that have a streaming section where people can post streaming video links if not then recommend me some streaming sites

Hey Guys
I know its a stupid question and i know that DDL stands for Direct Download
But the thing is that i wanted to ask you that are there any ddl sites that have a streaming section where people can post streaming video links if not then recommend me some streaming sites

Try this site :

Code:
http://www.piratenz.eu/

Why can't everyone who uploads follow this simple but sucessfull tip?

Want to earn huge cash from uploading?
You don't go for multiposter. You don't post your uploads on multiple forums, you can't maintain your links alive longer than 24h if release is hot. Your links die and you don't reupload, your reputation goes down, you get nothing, so, there is no point in posting on 300 forums.
What you need is:

I have a question.

Where do you store the backup of your uploaded files, to be able to repost the dead links?

Keep in your computer to upload again or in a file host to remote upload?

I was thinking in leave 1 account with all the data and not share those links, and always remote upload from them. Is this a good option?

I`m uploading some 720p tv shows, they require a good space.. So reuploading will be a pain in the a**. So the remote upload seems to be the better option, but where to keep them??

I have a question.

Where do you store the backup of your uploaded files, to be able to repost the dead links?

Keep in your computer to upload again or in a file host to remote upload?

I was thinking in leave 1 account with all the data and not share those links, and always remote upload from them. Is this a good option?

I`m uploading some 720p tv shows, they require a good space.. So reuploading will be a pain in the a**. So the remote upload seems to be the better option, but where to keep them??

well it depends on your disk space mate. if its your computer (i know its not) so if its RDP you can keep the backup in that RDP or you'll have to upload 2 times with different name so it will not get deleted. if any links got deleted you'll have that another file which you've uploaded with different name. so remove the dead links and put that, (EASY)

well i have sBorg so i don't delete any files that i've uploaded. whatever i've uploaded (Games, Movies 720p/Camrip, Apps, Music,) etc.. all of em stored in my filemanager of sBorg. so easy to reupload it

thats it :) thanks

thankz bro

You're Welcome mate :)

@showhds
alternatively you can buy premium acc from different filehosts who have inter server file transfer deal such as hotfile and uploading, then keep one private for backups only incase the other servers copy gets deleted you can just back it up in seconds...

There is no need to read or do this! All you need is creative mind and heart willing.

Few users posts 100 threads on 100+ forums daily. Result: 0 sales and for some 10-20 sales.

0 sales users just whine around without working.. They just remote it and post it without having any sense about what they are posting.

10-20 sales, even they faced 0 sales a day, they improved, they worked hard..

Second, few users post only 1-10 threads / day / 1-3 forums.. Result : 1-20 sales! This is through hard work + dedication.. Not whining + lurking around.

Last, few users make site and post daily yet 0 sales, because they don't know to do SEO, method of posting.

If you want to get sale, stop whining or lurking around and get you ass working on yourself! Nobody is going to help you..

If you're making site, select your niche, interest and post it! Make is unique.

1st page is just a guidance, like how to get idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back