how much i should make with publicity? (+18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

supertoon

I don't understand why i make so little money. This month i have more than 112K unique visitors and my alexa rank is increasing every month but this month i only made 18€ in publicity.
How much you think i shoud make with this traffic?

erooi.jpg

alexap.jpg

anal1w.jpg

anal2.jpg

anal3.jpg

12 comments
I have already tried the juicyads but i think that i can try again.
Any advice? Thanks for your help.

---------- Post added 17th Apr 2013 at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was 16th Apr 2013 at 02:56 AM ----------

my first day on juicyads, my impressions is not too low or i should wait more time?
analb.jpg

juicyi.jpg

Ad Network name ... You used in your site ...

Sorry for My bad English.
oh, the advertising network :-D
no problem, i'm not native english too ;-)
The first print I put is from eroadvertising (i like them because they pay in €), but DJboutit have recommended me juicy ads, and the second print is from juicyads.

93.11% Brazil, thats why you are not making any money... Try find a ad network for Brazilian traffic only or you probably wont make anymore than you do now...

93.11% Brazil, thats why you are not making any money... Try find a ad network for Brazilian traffic only or you probably wont make anymore than you do now...
I know that unfortunately the sponsors don't have realized yet the potencial of Brazil. Or economy is growing fast and we have every natural resources we need without buying to external countries.
But any way, is my country and is were I have invested my time and money. For that reason I want optimize my gain.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/country-list/gdp-annual-growth-rate

@supertoon in a week i want to give me a pm and tell me if you are satisfied or not.You must to put 3 widgets and if you want a pop-under(0.30-0.40$ per 1000 visitors).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back