Shared HostMyWarez.com - Offshore, 1GPS, cPanel, from $4/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I've been really busy these past couple of weeks. But I will have a lot of free time soon. Please pm me if you have any problems at all.

We are going to be hiring extra support as we host thousands of sites now.... We will be also testing out VPS's which will be coming out in these next few weeks.

We hope to have a guy on live support atleast 10 hours a day. I will be closing unanswered tickets as there was a little issue yesterday, which was fixed.

The cPanel issue (Server not licensed error) should be fixed by Monday Night. Please do not make support ticket about that. Please PM me if you would like to work as tech/sales.

Those who were on Cyber2, please make a support ticket labeled "Cyber2 User".

Thanks!

i have moved to another provider because you lower service gave me serious problem with my friends and users.... you need be serious guy. X-(

Hello,

I've been really busy these past couple of weeks. But I will have a lot of free time soon. Please pm me if you have any problems at all.

We are going to be hiring extra support as we host thousands of sites now.... We will be also testing out VPS's which will be coming out in these next few weeks.

We hope to have a guy on live support atleast 10 hours a day. I will be closing unanswered tickets as there was a little issue yesterday, which was fixed.

The cPanel issue (Server not licensed error) should be fixed by Monday Night. Please do not make support ticket about that. Please PM me if you would like to work as tech/sales.

Those who were on Cyber2, please make a support ticket labeled "Cyber2 User".

Thanks!

Which MONDAY NIGHT????? X-(

WTF is going on with u Hostmywarez????!!!!

I understand that u have been busy, mee to but i dont underestimate my forum!
U can't do like that, as u said u host 1000's sites, so u must be responsible!

My forum is down for 2 days,a nd thats 2nd time that this is happening!

what happen on my website??i could open my sites,fuck!

where are u now??
500 Internal Server Error.what does it mean??

please answer my question

I have to say that i have already moved one of my website to other web hosting!!

if you do not answer my question then i will move all of my website to other web hosting

have a good day!

Last edited:
everyone better move host before it goes down because i dont think he going to keep hosting any longer

21st Feb 2011 10:58 PM thats when he was last on

cPanel issue has been fixed like a week ago.

everyone better move host before it goes down because i dont think he going to keep hosting any longer

21st Feb 2011 10:58 PM thats when he was last on

Please get off my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back