Shared HostMyWarez.com - Offshore, 1GPS, cPanel, from $4/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happen to hosymywarez.I used be their customer like a year back almost.They were top notch back then.. don't know about now.
I hope all gets resolved...

make a ticket??? are you kiding me boy..... you closed all my previous ticket without answers... so why you attend to your customers in this way.... not sure if you'll close my new ticket too.

My hosting was great for a month, then i have got very issues and down and misunderstanding now.

My conclusion, hostmywarez support is too poor, the worse

Regards and lucky in the Business.

If you have any problems, please make support ticket... We have a new team now.

Hello,

We here at HMW have gathered up a new team. Our support should be online atleast 10 hours during peak hours. We will try to answer each question to the best of our ability in a appriopriate amount of time. If you have any problems at all, please make a support ticket.

Regarding our cPanel issue, it has now been fixed on server: Cyber. Anyone on Cyber2 will need to move to Cyber. Please make a support ticket labeled "Cyber Move". Also, we will be hosting rapidleech soon. HostMyWarez customers will have a special discount which will be emailed later on.

In order for us to give you service that are fast and non-overcrowded. We will need to increase the Standard Hosting Plan by $1. The extra revenue will help us give you better service, including recruiting more customer service.

Regards,
HMW Team

Last edited:
Thanks Mrsandvik

:w00t: SPRING BREAK PROMO :w00t:

All Clients are now enjoying one of the fastest servers on WJ. Come join HostMyWarez for the Ultimate Offshore Experience!

A special spring break promo!

Use Promo : SPRINGBREAK for 15% Off Any Hosting Plan.

Deal Ends Friday! Limited Time Special.

Hi,

I have just some question :

what is the version of PHP, MSQL, and Apache ???
is is the ionCube loaders for PHP installed or not ?
is mod_Rewrite enabled ?

Thanx

Are you sure there is a change with support team? :S

There s not any reply about 2 days. And server is down now.

I m waiting 6 days to restore my site : S

Dont believe that there are a support team. There is only Jason.

On 21th March he said :

"Hello,

I will restore it in a few hours.

Thank You for choosing HostMyWarez.com. "

But still there is not any difference. And I sent 2-3 replies.

Then he write an answer on 24 March :

"Hello,

This should be done by tomorrow.

Thank You for choosing HostMyWarez.com. "

Last edited:
how much time it will take to receive shared hosting details after payment

worst service ordered 3 days before basic shared hosting package still waiting and no response for support tickets also

Last edited:
Hey Garfield,

Please tell me your support ticket # because I definitely didn't see yours. I'll just assume you didn't make one, so don't bash my thread if your not going to even make a support ticket informing us that you didn't receive your account. ACCOUNTS ARE MADE AUTOMATICALLY BY OUR SYSTEM.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back