Shared HostMyWarez.com - Offshore, 1GPS, cPanel, from $4/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Garfield,

Please tell me your support ticket # because I definitely didn't see yours. I'll just assume you didn't make one, so don't bash my thread if your not going to even make a support ticket informing us that you didn't receive your account. ACCOUNTS ARE MADE AUTOMATICALLY BY OUR SYSTEM.

Thanks

@bold: joke? over confidence is not good. please check ur system is there any problem

why i bash in ur thread? check the below image:

* Click to enlarge

my support Ticket #265408

Paypal transaction details:

Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #6BM536779M063630D)

Business Name:
HMW (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email: support@hostmywarez.com

Item Title: HostMyWarez - Invoice #1822
Date: Mar 29, 2011
Time: 19:52:18 GMT+04:00

Total amount: -$4.99 USD
Fee amount: $0.00 USD
Net amount: -$4.99 USD (equals -€3.62 EUR)

Maybe their, Automatic System as failed to setup your service .

as per the ticket is concerned . i think they might have kept 72hours auto close option

Answer to Support Ticket #277677 please.

And please try to reply before year 2011 ends.

Thanks

@bold: joke? over confidence is not good. please check ur system is there any problem

why i bash in ur thread? check the below image:

* Click to enlarge

my support Ticket #265408

Paypal transaction details:

Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #6BM536779M063630D)

Business Name:
HMW (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email: support@hostmywarez.com

Item Title: HostMyWarez - Invoice #1822
Date: Mar 29, 2011
Time: 19:52:18 GMT+04:00

Total amount: -$4.99 USD
Fee amount: $0.00 USD
Net amount: -$4.99 USD (equals -€3.62 EUR)

LOL, they seems to be incompetent and arrogant too.

Last edited:
Hey Garfield,

It didn't email it to you automatically because you used the username "test" which is reserved in the cPanel system. I have emailed your account details now. Next time be more respectful or we will just simply terminate your account.

Regards

Hey freerank,

If you want to be disrespectful also, go ahead. We respect all our clients, but no those who continue to bash us or be disrespectful towards HostMyWarez which includes online support, support tickets, sales tickets, abuse tickets, and/or website posts. We will simply terminate your account.

Regards

Last edited:
Hey Garfield,

It didn't email it to you automatically because you used the username "test" which is reserved in the cPanel system. I have emailed your account details now. Next time be more respectful or we will just simply terminate your account.

Regards

Hey freerank,

If you want to be disrespectful also, go ahead. We respect all our clients, but no those who continue to bash us or be disrespectful towards HostMyWarez which includes online support, support tickets, sales tickets, abuse tickets, and/or website posts. We will simply terminate your account.

Regards

FYI check once again image user name is testcom not test. dont give lame excuses.

1i00OhwNF0f8P881mALqeufMAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

and if u dont have time to answer the support tickets @ ur site then dont cry if somebody complaint

and abut respect first u learn some respect after that tell to others

finally u can cancel (in ur words its terminate whatever u feel happy) my account immediately i dont need ur account details.

Thanks

Last edited:
just signed up..but the domain name is appearing as pending

thats the support ticket

hope you sort it out.

regards

please sort it out with my account..the problem was caused due to me but please help

still no response..will wait for another 12 hours before contacting paypal directly.

Last edited:
want to buy NR vps or Semi Dedicated Hosting for small file sharing site
are u allow warez linking and what u means with Unmetered Bandwidth??

Hello,

I'm sorry for the downtime. It was a very serious server issue which was causing httpd to fail after a hour, even after I rebuilt apache. After several days, I've managed to locate the problem and stabilize it. The server is now back to normal, sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back