Shared HostMyWarez.com - Offshore, 1GPS, cPanel, from $4/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

We are growing at an alarming rate and our datacenter can no longer maintain us. So my team currently have purchased 6 new high-grade dedicated servers as follows:

Intel Quad-Core Xeon X3323 2.5GHz/2x6MB 1066FSB
8GB 667MHz Dual Rank ECC Memory (4X2GB)
500GB

New Datacenter Location = The Netherlands
Datacenter = Ecatel

I suggest you to stop lying.

why is there so much downtime for the past week or so???and the team only replies to support tickets after they solve the problem....why is that?

Too much downtime yeah, and now i see that my account is suspended, can i have an explanation ??? I'm waiting for your support on msn now. My account is suspended but i receive an invoice loool

I have submit a ticket 2 days ago and no reply.

So come on on msn please !!!

Too much downtime yeah, and now i see that my account is suspended, can i have an explanation ??? I'm waiting for your support on msn now. My account is suspended but i receive an invoice loool

I have submit a ticket 2 days ago and no reply.

So come on on msn please !!!

Same here. My site says I'm suspended and I got an invoice on the same day. Are there any answers? I hope they really are installing new servers.

Same here. My site says I'm suspended and I got an invoice on the same day. Are there any answers? I hope they really are installing new servers.

You've been emailed. Check your email.

My team will be Monitoring the servers 24/7 from now on, for any suspicious activity.

What team? when it took 3 days to reply to a support ticket?
2 or more people is called a team. And sorry for your support ticket not getting answered, if it's labeled something like "site is slow", "site doesn't load" we usually let them get answered last because we are working on the issue.

Regards,
John

Server is stable now!
http://screensnapr.com/u/i/v0614d.png

2 or more people is called a team. And sorry for your support ticket not getting answered, if it's labeled something like "site is slow", "site doesn't load" we usually let them get answered last because we are working on the issue.

Regards,
John

Server is stable now!
http://screensnapr.com/u/i/v0614d.png

exactly except mines was "labeled" (MySqli or "forgot what was here"?)

What is this:
akxuks.png

I thought my service was "terminated"?

for anyone of you out there who is planning on buying this i would recommend you NOT to do so.....there support takes ages to respond and only responds when they have solved the problem......they are not online most of the time on msn....

they have been facing downtime and various issues for the past 2 weeks and more but they just replied to my email yesterday saying that they will compensate for the loss(same thing they said the last time and didnt do) but today they suspended my account cause i was 2 days overdue....what the fuck is that???how the fuck are you going to compensate me if you cant even neglect 2 days after you have been screwing me for 2 weeks????

it is the most crappy host i have had and i am definately moving

for anyone of you out there who is planning on buying this i would recommend you NOT to do so.....there support takes ages to respond and only responds when they have solved the problem......they are not online most of the time on msn....

they have been facing downtime and various issues for the past 2 weeks and more but they just replied to my email yesterday saying that they will compensate for the loss(same thing they said the last time and didnt do) but today they suspended my account cause i was 2 days overdue....what the fuck is that???how the fuck are you going to compensate me if you cant even neglect 2 days after you have been screwing me for 2 weeks????

it is the most crappy host i have had and i am definately moving

You were suspended automatically by our billing system.

exactly except mines was "labeled" (MySqli or "forgot what was here"?)

What is this:
akxuks.png

I thought my service was "terminated"?

If you are no longer a customer, please don't post in my thread or I will report you.

What compensation are you giving for this mess up

I will send out emails.

There seems to be a small issue. We will fix soon and update you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back