Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes winrar is so slow. 1 files takes 3-4 hours to winrar.

I need suggestion from other users, which package is recommended if i want to use winrar with decent speed?

Last edited:
Same here.
Raring and unraring too slow.
Uploads are also unstable.

CPU usage at idle state.

jds3TwosyssqU.jpg

10GB unraring.

jbtm8U0A5LtEoi.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes winrar is so slow. 1 files takes 3-4 hours to winrar. (RPD50, Netherlands)

I need suggestion from other users, which package is recommended if i want to use winrar with decent speed?

None.

I have been using this RPD for 1 month and 14 days, and I want to change already.

I had Germany and France, and the RARing speed at some moments was extremely slow. Even at the point I deleted my files.

Upload/Download Speed is variable too. Sometimes you get Full speed, and others you get almost nothing!

Also, the Technical response is very slow, and they do a quick fix, and a few hours later, the issues are back. The client consultant response is average though.

One extra point is that they have Malware installed on the RPD. Don't know why, but it is there.

Another point is that they don't have an Active Admin. You need to contact the client consultant to do "something". That's why I think the Hard Disk and Connection get abused too much.

So, in a few words, just change to another service. Sadly, I don't recommend this service. :wave:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back