Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the answers, so far i thought it was just me who had problems with winrar. UP/DL speed is ok, even if it sometimes slower, still acceptable, but winrar is a real pain. maybe too many users on 1 server?

Sometimes there are too many users yes, but I have been encountered that issue with just two users.

I think it is a Hardware/Software issue, because the other day my server was really slow and a restart was necessary. That took like 2 days to be made.

Yes server is oversold, yes support quality is declining on a regular basis. The provider does mention or set a specific number of people allowed on a particular RDP. It just constantly creates new RDP accounts everytime someone purchases a plan. Only plus point is that server prices have remained the same and its quite affordable. I've been using them for the past 4 months and recently had to find another provider due to the fact that they had removed IDM from all of their servers. I have nothing against the company, but this is what I feel right now. If they improve, ill definitely come back

Last edited:
hi
there were 2 users abusing the server for multiple rars. just a few users upload/download and raring at the same time can cause raring problem. i suggest you should submit a ticket to get this under control. also i always mention in this sale thread there are more users on small rdp plans. you can go for normal rdp for better quality of 13 users max.
btw there is a new netherland server added.
regards,
hostedges.com

hi
there were 2 users abusing the server for multiple rars. just a few users upload/download and raring at the same time can cause raring problem. i suggest you should submit a ticket to get this under control. also i always mention in this sale thread there are more users on small rdp plans. you can go for normal rdp for better quality of 13 users max.
btw there is a new netherland server added.
regards,
hostedges.com

that's the problem, most people buy Small RDP plans cuz that's more affordable and you havent mentioned how many users will be on the SMALL RDP plans, the way you have it right now, its unlimited users on small rdp plans. You should set a fix number on there instead of writing "Not Oversold", this does not help your customers. Every company runs out of stock after reaching for instance 15-20 users on an RDP, but you never seem to run out of stock, why is that?

hi
all my current servers for small rdp plans have between 20-30 users right now. i dont think this an oversold for small rdp plans. if other companies have a 15- 20 users on a rdp you should consider on what plans are they and you can go for them.
regards,
hostedges.com

Last edited:
hi
all my current servers for small rdp plans have between 20-30 users right now. i dont think this an oversold for small rdp plans. if other companies have a 15- 20 users on a rdp you should consider on what plans are they and you can go for them.
regards,
hostedges.com
20-30 users ?
LoL.
This is truly oversell.
On what ever provider i have been the max is 15 users on server despite the fact what plan i buyed /

hi
there are 15 users for plan with $9? i dont think so. go have for them.
i repeat if you dont like small rdp plans you can option for normal plans. which has about 12 users max or encoding with 8 users. that your choices. we also provide demo for testing on all plans before you make an order.
regards,
hostedges.com

Last edited:
Hello . would you please check at my ticket ( #482062 ) again, my problem about the domain needs for one step to be solved .

Thanks in advance .

hi
Hello . would you please check at my ticket ( #482062 ) again, my problem about the domain needs for one step to be solved .
please do not post domain support on this rdp sale thread.
for the past 15-17 hours the CPU usage in my FR slot is at 99% , that's not right , I wrote a ticket and got the reply it's fine, well it's not fine when all the CPU power is gone, maybe you should take some action insted of giving answers like it's fine!
you are on an encode server. the cpu suspose to be high and it is allowable for an hour or 2. especailly in rush hours. when everyone are doing encodes the cpu will be shared equally. please you guys are on a shared server rdp and do not keep asking for something like you pay for a dedicated server.
regards,
hostedges.com

@mastercrap Although you have a point but let me remind you this that whenever a release comes out then everyone uploads the stuff as fast as they could, So when there should be a variation in speeds and CPU usage but not drastically. But in your RDP accounts at peak hours speeds drop to 1MB uploading and Raring/unraring is almost impossible. At other times, everything is normal but what's the use of it?
I just read Awesome RDP's thread comments and have seen only positive replies there. Customers are satisfied but here i see just a few positive comments. May we are not wrong this time, may there is a problem of oversell. If you want to be a good RPD provider then don't compromise quality with quantity.

hi
@mastercrap Although you have a point but let me remind you this that whenever a release comes out then everyone uploads the stuff as fast as they could, So when there should be a variation in speeds and CPU usage but not drastically. But in your RDP accounts at peak hours speeds drop to 1MB uploading and Raring/unraring is almost impossible. At other times, everything is normal but what's the use of it?
I just read Awesome RDP's thread comments and have seen only positive replies there. Customers are satisfied but here i see just a few positive comments. May we are not wrong this time, may there is a problem of oversell. If you want to be a good RPD provider then don't compromise quality with quantity.
i dont know which plan are you staying on. i already replied many times or you can read from each plan in this sale thread. there are exactly a number of clients per server and do not keep telling me oversell the server. there are a few abused users. iam currently watching out for it. if you are a big uploader i suggest you should upgrade it from small rdp to normal rdp. we provide all kinds of plans to suit everyone's need with an afordable price . Also we currently serve over 200 active clients. most of them with us for a long time and seem very happy with it.
regards,
hostedges.com

Last edited:
44 users on a server in France.
It too, is unethical, RAM consumption is high for both user.

You are profiting and give poor service / quality

13030904102253557.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back