Other Hostedges.com - RDP & EncodeRDP(Instant),25GB-500GB,24GbRam,1Gbps,Unmeter,$8/m(US,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
alertpay/payza invoice payment leades to: This merchant is not able to accept payments through Payza at this time. Thank you for your understanding. ........

alertpay/payza invoice payment leades to: This merchant is not able to accept payments through Payza at this time. Thank you for your understanding. ........
hi
Payza gateway is not working at the moment. you can send your payza payment to my payza email then submit your ticket i will enable your invoice as paid. thank you
Regards,
Hostedges.com

<3i like this host because upload files is fast. (US RDP)
but i can't save files in my rpd from IDM:facepalm:

C drive is full unable to download any file
:(..too...

kwqxR.jpg

zenQN.jpg

Please Help..

Has someone already been moved to a rapidshare working server? I submitted a ticket that rs does not work at all and got a reply, if they should move me to a rs working server. But after my confirmation no reply any more :(

mate i need a demo of the US RDP.

NOT the small one, the 200GB one
. i wanted to test that server.

-----

EDIT:

37.59.X8.X uploads are freaking slow! the Network utilization is at 99% and there's only 5 of us!

Last edited:
Has someone already been moved to a rapidshare working server? I submitted a ticket that rs does not work at all and got a reply, if they should move me to a rs working server. But after my confirmation no reply any more
hi
your account already switched.
nvm candida from ServerGen.com send me a demo account and its great, tnx for nothing
Due to system sercurity. we wont message anyone for a demo. please come to live chat to grab your demo.
Server is down :(
IP : 37.59.16.***
the server is being reset and already back on
37.59.X8.X uploads are freaking slow! the Network utilization is at 99% and there's only 5 of us!
someone is abusing the network. it will be fixed soon.
Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back