Other Hostedges.com - RDP & EncodeRDP(Instant),25GB-500GB,24GbRam,1Gbps,Unmeter,$8/m(US,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you send me a demo please?
you can come to live chat for a demo.
for me its says user not authorised for login what is happening.i want it fixed immediately
hi
Please check your email.

Regards,

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

did you limit our speed?

My upload speed to rapidshare dropped from 12mb/s to few hundred KB/s. Then raised and dropped , raised and dropped , kept repeating. I felt like it was throttling.
hi
We dont set speed limit. please submit your ticket. we will take a look.
RapidShare Letitbit us banned and web access.
Why?
please submit your ticket for this.
Regards,

lol want me to post or PM the mods the screenshots?
hi
i already put you in a rapidshare working server. what are you complaining about? i dont know why you paid then you asking for refund. what do you want to post or pm screenshoots? go have if you wish. your account already banned.

hi
i already put you in a rapidshare working server. what are you complaining about? i dont know why you paid then you asking for refund. what do you want to post or pm screenshoots? go have if you wish. your account already banned.

yup like you said i was in a RS working server that you also said that server will close so i need to move, you said that right after i pay NOT before.

what do you want me to do? you want me to stay on a server that is closing? anyone in a right mind will ask for refund, for me i didnt asked for refund whether it is working or non-working RS but because i felt deceived...

i stayed with your server eventhough sometimes the network usage is 99% and almost impossible to work with, i even planned on upgrading my account eventhough you're on a Web Server OS which is sub-par. and i even did renewed my account while waiting for a better plan because like i said i like your service and your customer support. but sadly that last transaction wasnt honest for me.

and so it is what it is. the screenshots were supposedly intended for Paypal no need to post here.

ticket

is not solved until now , support doesnt seem to understand what is going on

and the RDA until this moment is useless

Hi, what's happening with rapidshare? I can't access to the rapidshare website or upload something to it.

Regards.

PD: Please reply #136111.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

can u guys believe this is the CPU performance for non-encoding server?

only 4 people were using it.

It took me 3 hours to rar 1.8GB file in store mode.

:facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back