Other Hostedges.com - RDP & EncodeRDP(Instant),25GB-500GB,24GbRam,1Gbps,Unmeter,$8/m(US,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are on right, server is going ultra slow, I can't open any program...
I can't work with this, i can't open any program, 80-90% cpu usage average..
Please fix it
hi
iam apologized for what was happening. i already give warning to someone who abuse the network to 100% use blocking all the traffic.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Can i download torrent from TPB ?
we do allow private torrent.
Regards.

Crappy Service and constant movement to other servers.Discontinuing service by the end of the 1st months invoice.DONT BUY RDP FROM THIS GUY.ITS A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY.10 days in a MONTH WOULD BE WASTED OUT OF PROBLEMS ALONE

@mods The guy is not even online on his site.what do u expect me to do.he comes online on his site once for 2 days that too for 5 mins

Last edited:
Crappy Service and constant movement to other servers.Discontinuing service by the end of the 1st months invoice.

@mods The guy is not even online on his site.what do u expect me to do.he comes online on his site once for 2 days that too for 5 mins

you are right , after being moved out from a 100% CPU usage server , we are facing a worse case, our new server has 0 bytes free in C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back