Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have some questions :

what is the version of PHP, MSQL, and Apache ???
is is the ionCube loaders for PHP installed or not ?
is mod_Rewrite enabled ?

and The must important is : Downtime , DDOS ??? that it was the only problem on all hosing company in WJ ?????????

MySQL: 5.1.56
phpMyAdmin: 3.4.5
PHP 5.x.x
Apache2
ionCube is installed
mod_rewrite is enabled

HiloHost hasn't received any DDoS attacks or Downtime at this current point in time.

@Sp32 u know what?....I pay quick attention to a user-name instead of reading all you offer...
And I say thankssssssssssss God....I can trust

For the the last couple of months, I saw daily new popup hosting companies..but unable to find trusted one...finally my wait is OVER....

one suggestion...plz dont get banned yourself...I think you get what m talking about...

+1 for You...

ok but if it receive DDoS attacks , it will be down just like others ?

Yes, if I did receive a DDoS attack the site would be down, but I'd help you transfer your name servers to CloudFlare so if your website was getting DDoS attacked you could help prevent it. If someone else on the server is being DDoS'd I'd request them to go to CloudFlares DNS as well to help prevent DDoS attacks.

@Sp32 u know what?....I pay quick attention to a user-name instead of reading all you offer...
And I say thankssssssssssss God....I can trust

For the the last couple of months, I saw daily new popup hosting companies..but unable to find trusted one...finally my wait is OVER....

one suggestion...plz dont get banned yourself...I think you get what m talking about...

+1 for You...

Thanks buddy, I know what you mean, and that's well, what I am here for, so people can have a nice company they can have faith in and I enjoy server administration.

I've edited all the plans to have addon domains apart from the starter plan. So now you can manage all your domains within one account, I hope you guys enjoy.

Last edited:
between Starter and normal, there should be another one, I mean

• 1 GB HD Space
  • 50 GB Bandwidth
is too small,

• 10 GB HD Space
  • 250 GB Bandwidth
too large...

If USD$ 2,20 for 5GB HD Space an 100 GB Bandwidth would be nice for us.

Well after GearServe anounce that they no longer support warez linking sites its time to move, lets see how HiloHost behave this month :)

EDIT: Please check ticket #789881

Last edited:
why i can only choose 1 month in Choose Billing Cycle ?there is no 3 or 6 months i can choose/buy ?
also what this 0 Addon Domains means ? domain i can add except my "default" one ?

Invoice #26
payment sent ! please reply !
Regards ,
Dekstr

Last edited:
Well after GearServe anounce that they no longer support warez linking sites its time to move, lets see how HiloHost behave this month :)

EDIT: Please check ticket #789881

I have responded to your ticket, thank you.

why i can only choose 1 month in Choose Billing Cycle ?there is no 3 or 6 months i can choose/buy ?
also what this 0 Addon Domains means ? domain i can add except my "default" one ?

Invoice #26
payment sent ! please reply !
Regards ,
Dekstr

Hi, I am only currently selecting one month orders for your safety, I do not like accepting orders with months ahead in case anything ever happens to the company, I doubt anything ever will but I do not like taking money in advance from people as I have seen it go wrong in the past for other people and companies. Thank you for your service.

Hi bro, cuz gearserve is dead for warez i'm gonna join your company ;)

but i've got some questions. does your cpanel provide extra addons? on gearserve i had seo addons. and do you provide nameservers so i can point my domain to them?

Last edited:
Just got to say my friend has been very happy with the service I ordered for him :D

keep up the good work!

Edit:
Also as Dlow said if you ever need any help just let me know, I know its probably not needed right now but maybe in the future! I run a hosting business so I know my way around, however it wouldn't interfere since I do not provide warez linking hosting.

Hi bro, cuz gearserve is dead for warez i'm gonna join your company ;)

but i've got some questions. does your cpanel provide extra addons? on gearserve i had seo addons. and do you provide nameservers so i can point my domain to them?

Do you know what the SEO addons were called? At this current time there aren't many extra features available, sorry. And for the name servers, all you will have to do is change your current ones to ns1.hilohost.com and ns2.hilohost.com

Thanks for your interests.

Just got to say my friend has been very happy with the service I ordered for him :D

keep up the good work!

Edit:
Also as Dlow said if you ever need any help just let me know, I know its probably not needed right now but maybe in the future! I run a hosting business so I know my way around, however it wouldn't interfere since I do not provide warez linking hosting.

Thank you for your kind words, I'll keep that in mind buddy.

Hi, thanks for signing up inject0r! The AlertPay system isn't automated like the PayPal system so I had to approve it myself, sorry about this.

All the promotional codes have been used up so I have now added a new one:

Promotional Code: 50% off to the commercial plan - wjuncom50

Last edited:
Hi, please try again now, the plan you ordered had a space at the end of one of the settings which was causing an error, it has now been rectified and you should be all set to go, sorry about that

hilo host site down . i am facing some troubles while moving my blog to your host. please contact me asap , so we can solve that ! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back