Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you set your name servers to:

ns1.hilohost.com & ns2.hilohost.com

Your domain hasn't currently propagated to my server for me yet. When I ping it, it resolves a different IP address.

Yes, sorry about this, I was editing a php file on the server, I was changing the "memory_limit" to 64. I then rebooted the server and it hasn't come back online. I am waiting on Ecatel to manually switch the server online as there isn't any way for me to do it. Sincerest apologies.

Yes, sorry about this, I was editing a php file on the server, I was changing the "memory_limit" to 64. I then rebooted the server and it hasn't come back online. I am waiting on Ecatel to manually switch the server online as there isn't any way for me to do it. Sincerest apologies.
Hm...will you come online today or not the whole weekend? I would be happy if you're soon online because my page is losing hits.

cheers and thanks

I'm online now, my status is set to invisible, I'll turn it to visible so you can tell when I am online or not. The data center have responded to my ticket and they are waiting for one of their technical guys to fix the server, until then there is nothing I can do, this is causing as much bad to me as it is to you.

Please bear in mind if you want to leave my hosting because of this I will give you a refund and I wouldn't blame you for wanting to leave as this is obviously not the impression you want. Sorry.

No problem buddy, I think it got fixed within 4 hours of the problem starting so it wasn't majorly bad. It was also during night time hours for Americans and early Hours for Europeans so hopefully not much harm was done.

Once again, I am really sorry about this, it was completely unexpected.

i can confir that downtime happend , only because Sp32 wanted to make service better . i have PMd him to increase memory limit , so he done that , but some other problem occur and caused that downtime !
thank you Sp32 ! great guy !

I want to purchase now. Does your server offline ?

No, my server was only briefly offline, everything is working fine at the moment.

i can confir that downtime happend , only because Sp32 wanted to make service better . i have PMd him to increase memory limit , so he done that , but some other problem occur and caused that downtime !
thank you Sp32 ! great guy !

Thanks a lot Desktr, you're a good guy, I'm glad to have you on HiloHost.

The whole server is down again, as my site :(

This sucks.sorry but this is a fact.you should host the main site on a different server because if its down, u can give us support there.-.

thenedu

Its a shame that it apparently keeps going down,

I purchased an account myself yesterday, so i'll give it a few days to see how it goes.

The whole server is down again, as my site :(

This sucks.sorry but this is a fact.you should host the main site on a different server because if its down, u can give us support there.-.

I have bought another domain - hilohost.net which will be used as a backup for hilohost.com I shall be setting it up in a few hours.

Server Down :(

Yes, I am fixing it, I have to wait on Ecatel to reply as the server went down whilst I was sleeping so I am unsure why it went down

Its a shame that it apparently keeps going down,

I purchased an account myself yesterday, so i'll give it a few days to see how it goes.

Hi, this is only the second time the server has ever been down so far, and the previous time it was only down for 4 hours; in the early morning. I apologise to you all.

you guys are freaking out like a bunch of babies you host warez sites, Downtime is expected, Shit happens deal with it and get over with it.

Its not like your web sites are revolved around man kind and saving the world. If they were if you hosted actually businesses i my self would look at the way you say downtime different but

there "warez" sites get real :p

i know thats off topic but dam use the pm function to get a hold of SP32

Sorry to hijack ur thread buddy :p

Sp32 - It's okay - I know It is a new service so i was expecting some downtimes here and there.

------------------------------------------------------------

DLow Im not sure who you are, but

Business is Business, i don't care if its a Warez Site or MSN.com

If your site is down you'll lose money, if you have any successful website you know that.

Also, who the hell asked for your opinion ? You're not related in any way to the site as far as i can tell.

You have NO idea if we pm'd Sp32, so please go do something constructive instead of insulting people you don't know in a thread that doesn't really concern you in any way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back