HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
get into Avast settings then exceptions and add the site url
After checking, I confirm that there is no malware by going on the site, but Avast seems to detect highstream.tv as dangerous site since yesterday.

The problem is that the antivirus returns an error message for URLs starting with sXXX.highstream.tv. As it's never the same URL for uploads, I end up with 50 URLs in the exception list... What a pain.

After checking, I confirm that there is no malware by going on the site, but Avast seems to detect highstream.tv as dangerous site since yesterday.

The problem is that the antivirus returns an error message for URLs starting with sXXX.highstream.tv. As it's never the same URL for uploads, I end up with 50 URLs in the exception list... What a pain.
try *.highstream.tv

Goodbye Clip and Aparat! Both site are dead for sure after these new rates. RIDICULOUS! Hungary is in the TOP5 country basically but we're in the Plan D and Tier 5. Nonsense! "Good job" new owners. Good luck keeping the users because it won't happen.
I think he has plans to change the whole new uploader, we have to leave. that's of course at rates now

get into Avast settings then exceptions and add the site url
I did it and it can enter but it should not be like that because users can have the same problem, and now I try to upload and it does not let me, I have not been able to upload in 2 days
Post automatically merged:

edit: for those who have a problem with avast and high update the antivirus and its virus database ... with that the problem is solved (95%)
Post automatically merged:

The fix lasted a little, update everything, there was no problem and in 5 10 minutes it was the same again, avast resets the connection with high and does not let me enter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back