Status
Not open for further replies.

Geocodes

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a hosting company that rents servers with high volumes of bandwidth. I'm talking in TB. I'm not looking for those crappy unmetered plans. I want something legit that tells me outright how much bandwidth I can use. Does anyone know of any host who does this?

9 comments
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a hosting company that rents servers with high volumes of bandwidth. I'm talking in TB. I'm not looking for those crappy unmetered plans. I want something legit that tells me outright how much bandwidth I can use. Does anyone know of any host who does this?

I have a few 10mbps unmetered servers hosted at softlayer if you're interested.

but it's not "crappy" unmetered.

though if it will seal the deal, i'd be happy to "meter" them for you.

why are you against unmetered plans?

PM me if you want a good deal - depending on how much bandwidth you need, i may be able to give you an extremely competitive quote B-)

I have a few 10mbps unmetered servers hosted at softlayer if you're interested.

but it's not "crappy" unmetered.

though if it will seal the deal, i'd be happy to "meter" them for you.

why are you against unmetered plans?

PM me if you want a good deal - depending on how much bandwidth you need, i may be able to give you an extremely competitive quote B-)

Most unmetered plans are never truly unmetered. I've had cases where I've been suspended for using too much bandwidth.

Where do you want to get hosted, in which country? Please also note that the "unmetered" hosting offerings are quite fair if the bandwidth is of good quality and if you deal with the reputable web hosting provider that has a good business record.

Leaseweb
i3d.net
100tb.eu and 100TB.com (if 100TB is enough for you)
123dedi.com
Swiftway.net
ServerDeals.org

Most of them may be offering 100TB but you might be able to upgrade to Unmetered.

Thanks to Google, ;) It makes my life easy. =)
You should try too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back