HETNiX.COM - Dedicated Servers, IaaS Services, DoS/DDoS Mitigation, Management - (RO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a professional hosting you should make available for us, your Terms of Service, Privacy, SLA, FAQ sections.

Whenever i try to access it redirects to: https://www.hetnix.ro/termeni-si-conditii/#

Hello sir,
Our website is still under construction, which is estimated to be finished this week.
However, when you place an order, you can ask for a sample of our contract before you make the payment. All Privacy and SLA terms are written there.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Hello sir,
The maximum amount of IPs allowed on virtual machines is 20. Regardless if it's your class or our.
However, you can buy a dedicated server and create VMs with how many IPs you want.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Hello sir,
The maximum amount of IPs allowed on virtual machines is 20. Regardless if it's your class or our.
However, you can buy a dedicated server and create VMs with how many IPs you want.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

hey
I have dedicated but wanted vds as too :D

Hello sir,

Thank you,
HETNiX.

hey
I have dedicated but wanted vds as too :D

Hello sir,
You are free to buy a VPS/VDS as well, but they will have a maximum number of 20 allocable IP Addresses.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Hey hetnix_srl
How much is the first dedi plan from ur website ? Does it include any fwall protection ?
Thanks!!!!

I rarely voice my opinion in terms of reviews on anything I bought but I felt a need to give these guys my warmest recommendations.
Recently moved to one of their dedicated servers because our site was under heavy ddos and down on our old hosting. I kind of felt like taking a shot in the dark with what I thought was some new company nobody has heard of. But they've exceeded all of my expectations.
Hardware is performing great. It took a day or two to tweak everything regarding the heavy ddos we are still under but after that our site has been working great and you can't even notice there is any ddos going on. Their support response is fast and their English skills are great, very friendly feel about them overall. They went out of their way to help us and be there whenever needed.
They provided us with more protection then we paid for and certainly more time then I'd expect any hosting support to spend on us without some pricey full management fee.
Price is great as well, well I find it very reasonable at least. It is cheaper then what I was paying my old host and I got better cpu, better port speed, extra hdd and ddos protection. So that seems like a good deal to me.
The only negative I could find is the fact that I had to send them a copy of my ID. But that's just me and my privacy concerns I guess. You have to leave valid info with any decent host when you make payments anyway.

I rarely voice my opinion in terms of reviews on anything I bought but I felt a need to give these guys my warmest recommendations.
Recently moved to one of their dedicated servers because our site was under heavy ddos and down on our old hosting. I kind of felt like taking a shot in the dark with what I thought was some new company nobody has heard of. But they've exceeded all of my expectations.
Hardware is performing great. It took a day or two to tweak everything regarding the heavy ddos we are still under but after that our site has been working great and you can't even notice there is any ddos going on. Their support response is fast and their English skills are great, very friendly feel about them overall. They went out of their way to help us and be there whenever needed.
They provided us with more protection then we paid for and certainly more time then I'd expect any hosting support to spend on us without some pricey full management fee.
Price is great as well, well I find it very reasonable at least. It is cheaper then what I was paying my old host and I got better cpu, better port speed, extra hdd and ddos protection. So that seems like a good deal to me.
The only negative I could find is the fact that I had to send them a copy of my ID. But that's just me and my privacy concerns I guess. You have to leave valid info with any decent host when you make payments anyway.

Hello sir,
We are more than glad that you enjoy using our services and that we managed to reach your expectations.

Thank you for your feedback,
HETNiX.

hallo
i need server in ro with 8 gb ram and 8 cpu for a high visited forum what can you offer me ? how can i trust you because you are new here.
gracias!

hallo
i need server in ro with 8 gb ram and 8 cpu for a high visited forum what can you offer me ? how can i trust you because you are new here.
gracias!

Hello sir,
Our first dedicated plan seems to be the most suitable to your needs.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v2 8x 3.30 GHz / 8M Cache
8 GB RAM DDR3 ECC
1x 1TB SAS/SATA
1 Gbps port
5 Public IPs
Advanced DoS/DDoS Mitigation included up to 10 Gbps

Price: 130 EUR/month

Regarding your second question:
- We are a registered company in an EU state (Romania) and recognized as a legal entity in all countries.
- All informations provided on our website were validated by idAuthority
- All informations submitten on our website are encrypted with 128-bit encryption
- The fact that COMODO™ CA Limited guarantees that all informations provided on our website are true and valid with an 1,750,000 USD assurance warranty it's a proof that we are a legit company and we can be more than trusted.

You can find more informations about our identity by clicking on our SSL info in the address bar (as shown in the photo below) or by clicking in the lower right corner on the COMODO™ Seal.
18103268814979151460.png

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Last edited:
hallo
gracias!

Hello sir,
Our first dedicated plan seems to be the most suitable to your needs.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v2 8x 3.30 GHz / 8M Cache
8 GB RAM DDR3 ECC
1x 1TB SAS/SATA
1 Gbps port
5 Public IPs
Advanced DoS/DDoS Mitigation included up to 10 Gbps

Price: 130 EUR/month

Regarding your second question:
- We are a registered company in an EU state (Romania) and recognized as a legal entity in all countries.
- All informations provided on our website were validated by idAuthority
- All informations submitten on our website are encrypted with 128-bit encryption
- The fact that COMODO™ CA Limited guarantees that all informations provided on our website are true and valid with an 1,750,000 USD assurance warranty it's a proof that we are a legit company and we can be more than trusted.

You can find more informations about our identity by clicking on our SSL info in the address bar (as shown in the photo below) or by clicking in the lower right corner on the COMODO™ Seal.
18103268814979151460.png

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Hey :D
I recommend those guys. They are great in everything they do.
Keep up the good work !!!! :D

Hello,

Do you provide RDP servers?

Hello sir,
We do not provide such services (VPN, RDP, Tunnel, Proxy ... etc.) because of the following two things:
1. We have 0 (zero) tolerance for Microsoft Systems on our infrastructure (You can install a MS Software only on a dedicated server and only if you have a valid license).
2. The services mentioned above are mostly used for criminal or illegal activities (like scams, spam, IP tunnel ... etc.) that's why we do NOT offer such things.

Thank you,
HETNiX

Hello,

Do you provide RDP servers?

Hello sir,
We do not provide such services (VPN, RDP, Tunnel, Proxy ... etc.) because of the following two things:
1. We have 0 (zero) tolerance for Microsoft Systems on our infrastructure (You can install a MS Software only on a dedicated server and only if you have a valid license).
2. The services mentioned above are mostly used for criminal or illegal activities (like scams, spam, IP tunnel ... etc.) that's why we do NOT offer such things.

Thank you,
HETNiX

Hi
Do you host minecraft servers ?

Hello sir,

Thank you,
HETNiX

Hi
Do you host minecraft servers ?

Hello sir,
Currently we do not provide such services. However, we are working on expanding our services range and that zone with "gaming servers" will be targeted too.
But still, those gaming plans will be mostly designed for mid & low end companies, and not directly for end-users because we will offer them as an Infrastructure Service, and not as a Standalone Service.

Until then, you may purchase Dedicated Servers for which we're offering Free DoS / DDoS Mitigation included, and start a gamehosting company/business.
More details can be found there: https://www.hetnix.ro/dedicated-servers/

Thank you,
HETNiX.

great support and amazing servers...
Used one of their servers for one of our client and client was almost jumping with big smile..

I recommend them to anyone who are looking for fast servers and awesome support ...

@vikassaini01 - Thank you sir for the positive feedback.

NEW Dedicated Server OFFER

2 x Intel Xeon Quad Core E5405
24 GB RAM DDR 3 ECC Fully Buffered
6 x 2 TB HDD HW RAID
2 Gbps Connection (guaranteed)
Up to 10 Gbps Advanced DDoS Protection and Mitigation
Unmetered Traffic

5 IPs included free

Price: 250 EUR/month

Last edited:
@vikassaini01 - Thank you sir for the positive feedback.

NEW Dedicated Server OFFER

2 x Intel Xeon Quad Core E5405
24 GB RAM DDR 3 ECC Fully Buffered
6 x 2 TB HDD HW RAID
2 Gbps Connection (guaranteed)
Up to 10 Gbps Advanced DDoS Protection and Mitigation
Unmetered Traffic

5 IPs included free

Price: 250 EUR/month

Hello hetnix !
Is this offer still available ? I am VERY interested about it !
Please let me know,
Tnx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back