HETNiX.COM - Dedicated Servers, IaaS Services, DoS/DDoS Mitigation, Management - (RO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello sir,
You can update your current Plan but you can't technically update that equipment you already have. It requires you to order the service as a different product.

DoS/DDoS Mitigation Demo

Short demonstration on a low-scale Distributed Attack on HETNiX.RO.
Our main website was attacked with ~ 500 Mbps. To see if it did any damage to our website, please watch this video.

[video=youtube;im_kS07Eu2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im_kS07Eu2I[/video]

Hello everyone,
This post is just to clarify the situation created yesterday by DoggY DoG available in the screenshot below (or here if you don't see [\img\] tags: http://i.imgur.com/S11IPy8.png)
S11IPy8.png

After that post, we received a lot of tickets and livechat questions about what happened, and I'll make a little FAQ here.
1. Did you had a license when DoggY posted that ?
- Yes we had and still have. At the moment DoggY checked our website it showed no license active because we used (and still use) some hidden subdomains to increase our backend security. The /billing from our site it's there using few mod_rewrite tweaks and symlinks.

2. If you have license on a subdomain, why the license is active now on the main domain ?
- That's because we bought a 2nd license and activated it from the main domain. It was the only way to re-open this thread without changing our site's structure as DoggY requested.

3. Show us a proof of your already active license
- There you have it: http://i.imgur.com/py15cVZ.png

4. Why didn't you bought the 2nd license from the very beginning ?
- Because we already had one and we plan to move on a custom billing from WHMCS. We dislike WHMCS due to it's very limited features and the concep of closed-source.

All those being said, I hope that we clarified all things and answered to your questions. If you have further question about the latest incident, please post there and we will give you the answer you need.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
This post is just to clarify the situation created yesterday by DoggY DoG available in the screenshot below (or here if you don't see [\img\] tags: http://i.imgur.com/S11IPy8.png)
S11IPy8.png

After that post, we received a lot of tickets and livechat questions about what happened, and I'll make a little FAQ here.
1. Did you had a license when DoggY posted that ?
- Yes we had and still have. At the moment DoggY checked our website it showed no license active because we used (and still use) some hidden subdomains to increase our backend security. The /billing from our site it's there using few mod_rewrite tweaks and symlinks.

2. If you have license on a subdomain, why the license is active now on the main domain ?
- That's because we bought a 2nd license and activated it from the main domain. It was the only way to re-open this thread without changing our site's structure as DoggY requested.

3. Show us a proof of your already active license
- There you have it: http://i.imgur.com/py15cVZ.png

4. Why didn't you bought the 2nd license from the very beginning ?
- Because we already had one and we plan to move on a custom billing from WHMCS. We dislike WHMCS due to it's very limited features and the concep of closed-source.

All those being said, I hope that we clarified all things and answered to your questions. If you have further question about the latest incident, please post there and we will give you the answer you need.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Lol, I scared when I saw the message yesterday :D
But I guess it's okay since you bought another licence

4 x 2.3 GHz CPU - Quad Core
6 GB RAM DDR3
160 GB HDD SATA 3
1 IP Address
100 Mbps Guaranteed
Control Panel Included
Java Console Included

Price: 35 EUR / Month

Payable via Paypal, Skrill, Card and Bank Transfer.

NOTES:
- You can't order additional IPs.
- Only 3 (three) available vServers
- They run on Virtuzzo kernel
Link?
Europe means Romania?

Bazinga!

4 x 2.3 GHz CPU - Quad Core
6 GB RAM DDR3
160 GB HDD SATA 3
1 IP Address
100 Mbps Guaranteed
Control Panel Included
Java Console Included

Price: 35 EUR / Month

Payable via Paypal, Skrill, Card and Bank Transfer.

NOTES:
- You can't order additional IPs.
- Only 3 (three) available vServers
- They run on Virtuzzo kernel
Link?
Europe means Romania?

Bazinga!

Hello sir,
That particular configuration is in Germany.
If you are still interested, please let me know!

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Hello sir,
That particular configuration is in Germany.
If you are still interested, please let me know!

Thank you,
HETNiX.
Hello Sir,

No sorry, when you have the Spec on Romania with the same Price, then im interested. Hehe

Bazinga!

Hello sir,
Currently we offer only Dedicated Servers in Romania (for more that 2 RAM. If you need >= 2 GB RAM, we can offer you a vServer as well).
We can offer you the following dedicated server for the lowest price on the market.

CPU: 2 x Intel® Xeon® E5520 8MB Cache, 2,27 GHz 8 Cores / 16 Threads
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 ECC
HDD: 2 x 1TB Enterprise SATA 7.2K
UPTIME: 99,98% SLA Guaranteed
IP: 2 IPs included

Price: 80 EUR/month

Let me know if you're interested.
Thank you,
HETNiX.

Hey hetnix!
Do you have KVM or VMware VDS in Romania ? What prices ?

Thx.

Hello sir,
We have both types, but we sell VMware High Availability Servers only for enterprise clients (due to the high cost; below configuration will slightly exceed 100 EUR).
A vKVM Server can be provided in two ways: a) Software Virtualization; b) Hardware Accelerated Virtualization.
Most purchased configuration is:

4 vCPU - Quad Core @ 2.3 GHz
6 GB RAM DDR3 ECC
160 GB HDD SAS @ 15K RPM
100 Mbps connection guaranteed
99.98% SLA Guaranteed Uptime
3 IPs Included

Price:
a) - 50 EUR/month
b) - 65 EUR/month

Please let me know if you're interested or open a support ticket.

Which payment methods do you offer ?Can i pay via credit card or paysafecard or webmoney ?

Hello sir,

We accept PayPal, Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Western Union, Money Gramm and Skrill for all products.
For shared hosting we accept Paysafecard as well.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

How much is a windows 2008 r2 licence for the 80 eur dedicated server ?

We do not offer Windows licenses. If you want to run Windows you need to purchase a license from somewhere else.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

//Later Edit: Currently our stock for that particular configuration is empty. They sold very fast. We should receive new hardware on Friday.

Last edited:
Hello sir,
We have both types, but we sell VMware High Availability Servers only for enterprise clients (due to the high cost; below configuration will slightly exceed 100 EUR).
A vKVM Server can be provided in two ways: a) Software Virtualization; b) Hardware Accelerated Virtualization.

6 GB RAM DDR3 ECC
160 GB HDD SAS @ 15K RPM
3 IPs Included

Price:
a) - 50 EUR/month
b) - 65 EUR/month

Hi!
Can I host game servers on that VDS ?
How many IPs can I get ?

Hello sir,

6 GB RAM DDR3 ECC
160 GB HDD SAS @ 15K RPM
3 IPs Included

Price:
a) - 50 EUR/month
b) - 65 EUR/month

Hi!
Can I host game servers on that VDS ?
How many IPs can I get ?

Hello sir,
You can host whatever you want.
You can get a maximum of 20 IPs on a vServer.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back