Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I'll let you be, have fun rejecting payments.

I'll be busy actually get paid from real hosts who give real payments through real processors and keep their word while I also help their business grow.

You can deal with your coupons. I'll look forward to your 3rd attempt at running a file host in the future, hopefully I can 10% off on my next pair of shoes.
Hahahaha, and the Rejecting is beginning. Really a very trustworthy Filehost.

Regards

Nobody is forced to use the HenchFile.

Don't like? Seems you scam? Are not happy?

Don´t use.

Stop posting trash in your support thread please.

Thank You

hi mr scammer

i have used your website before with name ad-team

but you are the best scammer that i have not seen for ever

first you have deleted my earning

second you have changed the plan from ppd to pps

and now you come back to scam other members

go to hell henchfile.com

Nobody is forced to use the HenchFile.

Don't like? Seems you scam? Are not happy?

Don´t use.

Stop posting trash in your support thread please.

Thank You

You cannot tell users what to do or not, on this board. This is why we have report button. If you feel any post is inappropriate, use report button instead of flaming and causing problems, and moderators will deal with it accordingly. But do not go and make fights.

@ spirata

Don't you think that are a little bit to many user which wasn't paid?

Also a Rejection from september is an rejection isn't it? So it seems he rejected a lot of payments and we all know the reason for this.

And i'm don't use this host and can totally not understand why WJ allow this Host again advertising here, i remember the old Support-Thread from him very well, and all the people which wasn't paid.

And now he can do this again.

Regards

that's a very entertaining thread :p

I have never used henchfile and I will never use this host, but I promise that I will be a loyal follower of this support thread.

:rofl:

You cannot tell users what to do or not, on this board. This is why we have report button. If you feel any post is inappropriate, use report button instead of flaming and causing problems, and moderators will deal with it accordingly. But do not go and make fights.
Why don't you actually do something about the reports that I am submitting then? The report function is a total waste of time, the only help I've ever received is from dealing directly via PM to a mod or an admin (namely M).
You've even replied below a post I've reported, total joke.

Apologize.
Not reported because I did not find that there was a need, just gave my opinion about whether to criticize.

Fill this critical Thread when they should use it for what it serves. Support.

@ spirata

Don't you think that are a little bit to many user which wasn't paid?

Also a Rejection from september is an rejection isn't it? So it seems he rejected a lot of payments and we all know the reason for this.

And i'm don't use this host and can totally not understand why WJ allow this Host again advertising here, i remember the old Support-Thread from him very well, and all the people which wasn't paid.

And now he can do this again.

Regards

Proofs?
Not understand why WJ allow this Host again advertising here?

There is no proofs that prohibit this host to advertise here.

what you dont understand henchfile once you piss uploaders off thats it pay everybody there money

Proofs?
Ohhh no, sorry.

Why don't you actually do something about the reports that I am submitting then? The report function is a total waste of time, the only help I've ever received is from dealing directly via PM to a mod or an admin (namely M).
You've even replied below a post I've reported, total joke.

Do you know that cvrle77 is an admin? He can get rid of you in an instant.

Proofs?
Ohhh no, sorry.

kindly pls show the prooff of that host if u not recived money from them

Start reading from this page and you'll have your "proofs".
Is funny that guys like you, heart_tracker, who has been sc*mmed by glumbouploads, hotfile, etc. think that you will receive payments using this host when you probably upload only illegal stuff.

If you wanna use henchfile make sure you don't upload any illegal/copyrighted content or else you will be banned and will start shouting "scam host, liar, etc".

A bit of History
A few months ago we had a thread on here promoting our affiliate plans and our service as a whole to the wjunction community. Unfortunately due to the uncontrolled nature and the sheer amount of users using our service we attracted a huge number of bad members, consistently violating our terms and generally abusing our service. This lead to us carrying out a full audit of every payout request we received, this highlighted those members who were violating and thus their payouts were rejected. We received a lot of abuse from those members on on original support thread and thus we requested our thread to be closed as it was not serving the original purpose any longer.
We've received assurances by wjunction that should we return to these forums we will have the abusers dealt with appropriately.
So here we are!

A History:snog:

Lets wait and see how SPirata recieves his Owned.

Stooky just dont waste more time in this thread, as you see yesterday i said some bad words about Hench and staff deleted all posts quickly, for impartial discussion you can open a thread in "File Host Discussion"

Our REAL History
A few months ago we had a thread on here promoting our affiliate plans and our service as a whole to the wjunction community. During the first month we were paying all uploaders even if they uploaded copyright material because as newbie host we needed to sell premium fast to increase our infraestructure. Unfortunately due to our high rates the situations goes under control. This lead to us carrying out a full audit of every payout request we received, so from now if we found any DMCA reported file or copyright material we ban you, erase your profits and ofcourse we wont delete your files because they gave money to us (Premium conversions)
So here we are!

Just my 2 Cents :P

Last edited:
I'm contemplating posting all 246 payout's here because those who received payment are sitting quiet. Only the pissed off few are moaning as they got caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back