Status
Not open for further replies.

HenchFile

Banned
Banned
[mod]Banned for conducting scam business, with an idea, how he can get away with hiding behind scammy Terms of Service, rejecting payments to users, while keeping their files and accounts alive, and making money out of them.[/mod]

Advice: do not work with HenchFile, they are nothing but a scam.​

logoinverted.png

HENCHFILE.com

Hey WJunction'ers!

Visit us now at: HENCHFILE.com

Currently accepted payout methods:

• Amazon Vouchers
  • Payoneer (existing card holders only)
Premium accounts accepted through:

• Liberty Reserve
  • Credit/Debit card
  • Exchange of account funds for premium access
  • Automated phone call
  • Webmoney
Service features include:

• Remote upload
  • FTP Upload
  • No storage limit
  • Host with confidence - as a UK Ltd company we act as a responsible file hosting provider.
  • 10GB file size limit
  • 128kbps minimum download speed
We do not expect uploaders to have to pay a single cent to upload their files to our service. That''s why we structure our plans in an unconventional way. A registered user is automatically an uploader. A premium user is a premium downloader.

Account types:

See website

Ways to make money:

Pay Per Sale (PPS) - default

Pay Per Download (PPD) - acceptance via application only

FAQ:
Q: For PPD do you recognise multiple downloads per IP address?
A: Yes we do however we currently limit the amount of money that can be earned from a single IP address. The exact amount will not be disclosed.

Q: Do we allow legal adult material to be hosted on our file servers?
A: Yes

Q: Do PPD referrers earn any money from their referrals?
A: No we do not operate a tiered PPD plan currently.

Q: How can I trust you?
A: Abide by our terms at http://www.henchfile.com/tos.html and there should be no problem with payout.

How to apply for PPD plan
If you're interested in learning more about our PPD plan, please PM me.
It is mandatory that you provide us with certain proofs before being accepted into the plan, full details will be provided within the PM.

A bit of History
A few months ago we had a thread on here promoting our affiliate plans and our service as a whole to the wjunction community. Unfortunately due to the uncontrolled nature and the sheer amount of users using our service we attracted a huge number of bad members, consistently violating our terms and generally abusing our service. This lead to us carrying out a full audit of every payout request we received, this highlighted those members who were violating and thus their payouts were rejected. We received a lot of abuse from those members on on original support thread and thus we requested our thread to be closed as it was not serving the original purpose any longer.
We've received assurances by wjunction that should we return to these forums we will have the abusers dealt with appropriately.
So here we are!

Our location

We are a UK limited company based in England.

When and why we started

We started offering secure file storage, sharing and backup facilities in July 2012. Our primary focus was to deliver a fast, efficient service with only the very best hardware to under-pin our ability to provide the kind of service our users would expect.
At Hench Online Services Ltd we're acutely aware of the importance of delivering a consistent and reliable facility.

The hardware

All of our servers consist of the following as a minimum:

• 12 x 3 TB HDDs
  • 16GB RAM
  • RAID
  • 10gbps network card

This level of hardware allows us to deliver our file sharing/backup services to the mass market. Our servers can be expanded and tweaked at our leisure. We have full IPMI access 24/7 and hard drive replacements are executed within 1 hour of notification to the data center.

The connection

We stipulate that all of our servers come with true 10Gbps connectivity via a dedicated connection. We are never interested in shared connectivity to our servers as this can mean we're left with only a fraction of the bandwidth available to us at peak times.

Bandwidth

All of our servers have unmetered bandwidth capability, which ensures we can offer the very best download speeds without having to worry about maxing out our bandwidth allowances

Last edited:
103 comments
Taking all our money, closing the thread, again he is back to take all your money. He can't create a new thread bcoz there we can find Proof with Screenshots about not paying affiliates. Guys you can go and check the previous thread for proof. I don't know why MODS allow such people every now and then, these people are just misusing the good forum like WJ

[mod]This user had broken HenchFile's TOS hence why his last payment was rejected. We would suggest users to read M's post below.[/mod]

Taking all our money, closing the thread, again he is back to take all your money. He can't create a new thread bcoz there we can find Proof with Screenshots about not paying affiliates. Guys you can go and check the previous thread for proof. I don't know why MODS allow such people every now and then, these people are just misusing the good forum like WJ
Oh for goodness sake get over yourself, you violated our terms of service. You got payment initially and then when we did an audit of your account you got rumbled. Stop with your threats of posting the rejection proof. Here is proof of your payments:

Profit payments sent to user
Date Amount Status
2012-09-12 16:15:36 328.01 REJECTED
2012-08-29 05:37:06 422.17 PAID
2012-08-19 07:03:43 30.75 PAID
Now please get the hell out of my thread.

HenchFile aka papa_face had informed me that he did not pay several users due to users breaking their terms & conditions. You were one of them. We allow file hosts on WJunction so long as they have business plans, backup plans in case anything goes wrong and adhere to our rules along with apply their own TOS too.

It would be best if you read their TOS.

If you continue to post in this thread regarding payment, we will have no option but to infract you. As breaking their TOS then asking for payment - is not on. You don't break a file host's terms & conditions and then ask for payment. When they reject the payment due to you breaking their terms & conditions, that's not a scam. That's a file host applying their terms & conditions.

Also, HenchFile posted the above - if they wanted to, they can dispute payments for those that broke their TOS but they didn't. Be glad that you got those two payments.

if you can add skrill payza or paypal or neteller or other payment method,i will join.i wait for you
Sorry those cannot be added. Reasons broken down as follows:

• Skrill do not allow file sharing sites
  • PayPal - as above
  • Payza do not allow UK businesses to transfer funds to their accounts
  • Neteller - we're not currently looking to implement these as a payout method sorry.

How will I activate PPD..
As above:
How to apply for PPD plan
If you're interested in learning more about our PPD plan, please PM me.
It is mandatory that you provide us with certain proofs before being accepted into the plan, full details will be provided within the PM.

HenchFile aka papa_face had informed me that he did not pay several users due to users breaking their terms & conditions. You were one of them. We allow file hosts on WJunction so long as they have business plans, backup plans in case anything goes wrong and adhere to our rules along with apply their own TOS too.

It would be best if you read their TOS.

If you continue to post in this thread regarding payment, we will have no option but to infract you. As breaking their TOS then asking for payment - is not on. You don't break a file host's terms & conditions and then ask for payment. When they reject the payment due to you breaking their terms & conditions, that's not a scam. That's a file host applying their terms & conditions.

Also, HenchFile posted the above - if they wanted to, they can dispute payments for those that broke their TOS but they didn't. Be glad that you got those two payments.

I'm sorry, but I gotta say a word or two on this.

From my perspective, it seems that if a filehost who suspends its users for breaking their ToS regardless of a user has a pending payout from them is OK.

I've not seen one filehost's ToS saying "we allow the distribution of copyrighted material", but the reality is that no filehost with an affiliate program would exist if it wasn't for the sharing of demanded, copyrighted material. How else would they generate revenue for themselves and their affiliates? If one only shared personal family photos and cute animal photos nobody would even be arsedto pay for a premium membership or maybe not even download that content.

So filehosts with the "we don't allow storage and/or distribution of copyrighted material" in their ToS can always just suspend their affiliates after they've generated enough revenue for the business and get away with it...

These businesses KNOW that their users share copyrighted material, otherwise they are very, very naive... :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back