Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I emailed you 6 times asking for the reports, not a single response. I also emailed you for general support several times, never a single response.

No let's not substitute anything for anything. If I say I created it then I created it and again, not possible for a DMCA report to be filed on files nobody even new the links to yet.

Keep acting like you're innocent, the proof is in everyone who has posted you never paid them a penny. That won't go away.
Post the emails here that you sent please. I have also asked you to do this before, you've never done it.

I'm not acting like anything, you're making stuff up! Making stories up that are as vague as anything, absolutely nothing you have said is backed up by any shred of evidence, email or link to prove you've ever hosted anything with us!

@SPirata

Here's some food for thought.

Say you created some artwork of nature and say you uploaded this artwork (you created it so you own it and impossible for someone else to own it) and let's just say that you received a DMCA report in email that the files were removed the very next day and let's just say that his actually happened more than once and let's just say again that you have yet to even share the links to those files online to anyone yet so the only person that know's the links were you.

Do you think it is possible that legit DMCA claims were filed against files that nobody even knew about?

Now let's just say even more that since the host claims you have DMCA reports (you know the fake one's being sent for files nobody knew about) and since they want to claim they were legit DMCA reports (again on files nobody even knew about yet) wouldn't the accounts be banned according to their TOS? Then why weren't the accounts banned but instead left open so the host could earn premium sales on peoples files?

In the end, your payment gets rejected 2 months later and why? Because those fake DMCA reports you supposedly got for files nobody even knew about. Yeah that sounds like a legit host.

I can't talk about it, because it never happened to me with the Henchfile.
But .... Ever happened to me, because even though you recently discussed in relation to other Filehost (Ryushare) of the same.

As I said, I haven't seen nor heard of any side that the Henchfile was not legitimate.

Who shares protected material with copyright knows, that just certain file contain a name of any protected work may result that is eliminated.
Ex: django.2012.dvdrip-ssss.avi can be a fun homemade video and film agent known Django sends a DMCA complaint and the file is removed immediately.
Don't have doubts that it is so.

In relation to your situation, may submit evidence here of what we said and come into contact with the HenchFile about it.
If present some proof the WJ's team will take action.

Say it's a scam, we cannot do it without evidence.

In relation to your situation, may submit evidence here of what we said and come into contact with the HenchFile about it.
If present some proof the WJ's team will take action.

Say it's a scam, we cannot do it without evidence.
Here here!!

@Everyone else
Stooky will not post evidence, emails or anything because nothing exists.

Stooky, I am giving you the opportunity right here, right now to settle this. Show us proof.

You never responded to my emails like I just said so naturally no emails exist. I don't save sent emails especially from 6 months or so ago.

But anyhow, just read up on this thread to see how many people Henchfile didn't pay. All the proof anyone will ever need what kind of host you are.

http://www.wjunction.com/136-file-h...on-archive/151039-henchfile-com-pps-only.html
Haha thats the best you can do!
We save all inbound and outbound emails. Send me your email address.

My goodness I thought you'd have come up with something better than that crappy diatribe.

@Everyone else
I suppose the above is proof enough that we are not a scam host. When it comes down to it, even though apparently there is an epidemic of scamming going on by us, Stooky cannot provide a single email or link to any file he has EVER hosted with us. Translation - he's never had any problems with us, he is a troll and this can be witnessed by doing a quick search on his previous posts. He posts the same crap on every file hosts thread. Get a life and get a grip.
Oh and the link that he posted, you will see many people getting paid and only the ones that didn't get paid moan because they broke ToS.

Last edited:
Then why isn't my account closed if I broke the TOS? So are you in the habit of keeping DMCA offenders accounts open who break the TOS according to you?

Sure you can comment, it is a general question. Do you keep DMCA offenders accounts open who break the TOS according to you or not?

Nothing to do with me specifically and you don't need my username to answer it.

If you have kept accounts open who you claimed have DMCA reports and why you rejected their payments then you have committed fraud especially if you collected money during that time for premium sales.

chart

Looking good guys. Still accepting more PPD affiliates!
Join us, get paid. Min withdraw is $5.

Apply via PM :D

Sure you can comment, it is a general question. Do you keep DMCA offenders accounts open who break the TOS according to you or not?

Nothing to do with me specifically and you don't need my username to answer it.

If you have kept accounts open who you claimed have DMCA reports and why you rejected their payments then you have committed fraud especially if you collected money during that time for premium sales.

It only remains to ask now one thing to Henchfile.

Henchfile can I send warez?
Music, movies, games, tvshows, all material protected by copyright?

And they pay me for I share links HenchFile full of material protected by copyright?

We are not waiting that filehosts come here saying this?

OK I'll let you be, have fun rejecting payments.

I'll be busy actually get paid from real hosts who give real payments through real processors and keep their word while I also help their business grow.

You can deal with your coupons. I'll look forward to your 3rd attempt at running a file host in the future, hopefully I can 10% off on my next pair of shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back