HDSeed.com - VPS Uploader & Encoder, SSD Disks, RAID 0, Upto 10 Gbps, From 10$ (UK)

Win7 VPS, 1 GB RAM, 4 CPU Cores, 400 GB HDD, 10Gig port, for 20$ what do you think ?

• Phenomenal !

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Great !

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Average !

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Seen better !

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Not that good !

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Order Number: 7804468552

how long does it take for the setup?=)

order still not done are these guys around?

Last edited:
When are you expecting to have stocks for Budget HD Seed servers? I was about to register and purchase but there are no stocks available.

We do add slots almost on daily basis for that server so keep checking the page often :)
or raise a ticket and will let you know as soon as a slot is available...

Order Number: 7804468552

how long does it take for the setup?=)

order still not done are these guys around?

check your email :) :)

all is good - very good just 2 reason make me doubt is limited time to upload and limited time to download from torrent,, cause the reason why many people rent VPS with high speed internet network is to download from torrent and upload to website / file hosting then share the download link,,,

10-10-2012

We would like to let you all know that new slots are added for Encoder HD Seed - Budget HD Seed - Beginning HD Seed
Hurry !!

please check ticket 547653

I made the payment yesterday, still have not received any response and service was not activated, how long will it take?:( ticket 547653

Is this "[Budget HD Seed] 100 GB Windows VPS Account" really a VPS account or just a shared VPS among a number of users? Because I am wondering why it is accessible via TeamViewer only. Can we install our own programs then such as Apache, FileZilla FTP Server, etc.?

Hello, I'm new to the concept of RDP but I'm familiar with x264 or H.264 MKV Encoding!

Actually, I'm a big fan of encoding but as per my existing laptop I can't do encoding on that.

I need to encode almost 15 to 20 Tv shows daily, from a file resolution 720p to 480p MKV.

The source file of 720p will be around 1 GB and output will be around 150 - 200MB

I want premium accounts of RS/NL and all other premium hosts to download source file and also upload plugins to upload to

sites like Mediafire/Putlocker etc

I can work on MeGui or Vidcoder or any other encoding application

The thing is, I want to do fast encodes (maybe 2 at a time) as Tv series are pretty addictive and users can hardly wait.

The encoding response should be minimum, I mean, totally the best and fastest!

So, please suggest me the best server or RDP or anything you can guide me with.

P.S - My location is INDIA and money is not the issue but still try to give reasonable options! :D

I made the payment yesterday, still have not received any response and service was not activated, how long will it take?:( ticket 547653

Hi

i think you probably got your service by now
usually it takes less than 24 hours
however once you But you are highly recommended to refer to your email ASAP as we will email your to confirm that you understand our GTC, only then we will create your VPS (of course you will get 30 days of service always !)

Is this "[Budget HD Seed] 100 GB Windows VPS Account" really a VPS account or just a shared VPS among a number of users? Because I am wondering why it is accessible via TeamViewer only. Can we install our own programs then such as Apache, FileZilla FTP Server, etc.?

Hi

Nooo

It is not shared :)

Please don't make such a dangerous assumption :)

It is 100% dedicated VPS

but you get to access it via teamviewer because you do NOT get a dedicated IP address here on this server !..

Hello, I'm new to the concept of RDP but I'm familiar with x264 or H.264 MKV Encoding!

Actually, I'm a big fan of encoding but as per my existing laptop I can't do encoding on that.

I need to encode almost 15 to 20 Tv shows daily, from a file resolution 720p to 480p MKV.

The source file of 720p will be around 1 GB and output will be around 150 - 200MB

I want premium accounts of RS/NL and all other premium hosts to download source file and also upload plugins to upload to

sites like Mediafire/Putlocker etc

I can work on MeGui or Vidcoder or any other encoding application

The thing is, I want to do fast encodes (maybe 2 at a time) as Tv series are pretty addictive and users can hardly wait.

The encoding response should be minimum, I mean, totally the best and fastest!

So, please suggest me the best server or RDP or anything you can guide me with.

P.S - My location is INDIA and money is not the issue but still try to give reasonable options! :D

please raise a ticket and we will discuss that...

It seems that the seller is too busy to check his thread here.

really am busy with the tickets system of which I reply to CURRENT customers and inquiries of NEW CUSTOMERS *like you* too so they all get quick replies !
you are encouraged to raise a ticket !

thank you,,,

Aside from downloading our files via TeamViewer, how can we download from the VPS if we want to install IIS or Apache since it does not have a dedicated IP address? Or if I want to set up an FTP server, how is that gonna work?

Hi

I can setup a free FTP account from my side to download the files from the VPS into any other location (however you can not upload that is one limitation), since you do not have a dedicated IP you can not install IIS or any of such services...

we offer a dedicated IP on the following servers:
Uploader, Beginning HD Seed...

thank you,,,

Please answer ticket 328044

Could you please check order 2002140809 status and also please answer ticket # 328044 asking for this same info?

The order has already 24h and the ticket was opened 4 hour ago.

Thanks!

the best Win VPS uploader i used =)
now its more than 10 months << i think i complete 1 year with them :$

good server i used the encoder server 800gb =)

uploading really nice and even the encoder fast =)

5 Star For Support
5 Star For Price
5 Star For Service

they r the best =)

>> The Blue Dragon , TBDragon

the best Win VPS uploader i used =)
now its more than 10 months << i think i complete 1 year with them :$

good server i used the encoder server 800gb =)

uploading really nice and even the encoder fast =)

5 Star For Support
5 Star For Price
5 Star For Service

they r the best =)

>> The Blue Dragon , TBDragon

Thank you the blue dragon for your feedback am really glad you are enjoying our service, hoping all the best both for you and HD Seed...

support pay via webmoney ???

I am sorry we only accept PayPal, CashU, Payza, Money Transfer, moneybookers (for 200 USD+)..

yesterday request a buget hd seedseed in this pending state when slow to activate and provide the data to enter, thanks

my account is openteamweb@gmail.com

You need to reply to the email we sent you saying that your understand the GTC "by raising a TICKET" to get your account created..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back